Death Row Convict Says 'Kiss My A**'

I think this is a fairly primitive logic. I don't see why one would alternate moral values on a person by person basis.

Similarly people with your view should be on a rotatory to be the executioner.

Also the "humane execution" is done as much for the sake of the executioner as the convict. If you really believe in it you will do it with an axe.

Where's the logic behind your alternative morals comment?

So you would take away one's right to appeal based on one's belief of stream lining a process?

Ironic that your statements are in conflict. :rolleyes:

I did and I think they actually need to remove that inhumane way of execution of a person.

Well, had he had nothing to do with Meth, and not inhumanly shot that guy talking to the feds, he wouldnt be in that predicament, now would he?

I think this is a fairly primitive logic. I don't see why one would alternate moral values on a person by person basis.

Similarly people with your view should be on a rotatory to be the executioner.

Also the "humane execution" is done as much for the sake of the executioner as the convict. If you really believe in it you will do it with an axe.

I wish they would give me a chance to do it with an axe. A dull one preferably. And ill start with the convicted child molesters, and work my way up.

Thought himself big in life, thought himself big on the death chair...... reality is, he's just another dead c*ck head

Its not big or difficult to kill someone, its only that way in mishaps heads

Where's the logic behind your alternative morals comment?

Is it not a contradiction to murder someone for murder? It such a case it would seem to me that ones morals are being unnesscarily corrupted in response to the actions of others.

So you would take away one's right to appeal based on one's belief of stream lining a process?

Ironic that your statements are in conflict. :rolleyes:

I don't understand. What you're refering to?

The authors calculated that, if the Governor commuted the sentences of those remaining on death row to life without parole, it would result in an immediate savings of $170 million per year, with a savings of $5 billion over the next 20 years.

http://www.deathpena...s-death-penalty

Helps to be informed about the issues you support. but hey, America has LOTS of money and has no need to save 170 Million per year, in ONE state...

So where is your source for your claim? Provide proof. Otherwise it's urban myth

Just in case you accidentally missed it in the posting frenzy, I Wouldn't think you ignored it on purpose or anything.

I guess its also a "contradiction" to arrest and put someone in prison for kidnapping then.

haha, good point actually.

But I think perhaps it isn't quite the same, as it's not an unnecessarily indulgent revenge.

At least he went out on his own terms. Not many people can say that.

Seems that he would have continued living his corrupt life had he not gotten caught. He did murder the son of someone testifying after all.

In the end he couldn't handle not being in control and that's why he wanted to die.

Seems that he would have continued living his corrupt life had he not gotten caught. He did murder the son of someone testifying after all.

In the end he couldn't handle not being in control and that's why he wanted to die.

Unlike Most Americans that go into your punishment system, at least this guy acknowledged he did wrong and took responsibility for it. He seemed a good candidate for someone who knew he did wrong and could have been rehabilitated, if you had a working "correctional" system.

I don't think that was the case. He wanted to die because he was used to being a boss. In prison, you're told when to sleep, eat, and can't leave your cell. He wanted it to be over with. He continued killing inmates as a means to make it happen.

People with your point of view should be on a registry so you can support keeping those criminals alive with your donations.

1. I'm in Australia, we don't have the death penalty
  2. They're called taxes.

Not many people still speak Gaelic, interesting he would choose that language to utter his last words in.

Maybe in the US they don't, in Scotland we've still got radio and TV channels that broadcast in gaelic. Obviously not as many as english channels but they do still exist.