MyFace+ for Mac

128x128_white.pngMyFace+ for Mac released

MyFace+ is a full-featured Facebook client for Mac. For the first time you can have your full Facebook running in the background; no more starting up Safari, no more searching for Facebook.com and no more signing in! MyFace+ can be opened within a single tap! What's more is MyFace will alert you if you have a message, notification or friend request, meaning you don't have to constantly check!

Unlike most other Facebook clients on the mac app store, MyFace+ offers seamless 'boarder-free' browsing, whilst offering the full Facebook experience with a new look!

Main Features:

? Badge Notifications

? Boarder-Free Browsing

? Full Screen Browsing

? Stunning HD Photo Browsing

? Fan Page Support

? App Center Support

General Features:

? Stunning HD Photos in Feeds

? Tap a post to view comments

? Facebook Chat

? Upload Videos

? Upload Photos

? Tag Friends

? Drag-to-Refresh

? Share Posts

? View Albums

? In-app Video Support

? Cover Photo Support

? Fan Page Support

? Receive Notifications

? Send Messages

? View Events

? View Specific Post Details

? Chat Badge Notifications

? View Likes, Comments & Shares

? Global People, Pages & Group Search

..Every Feature Facebook could possibly have!

screen1.png

screen2.png

Download in the App Store

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Version 1.0.1 just got approved, here's the new features:

- Badge icon fixed (the notifications didn't always update right away, now it will even if you have the window closed, just make sure the app is still running)

- Won't ask you to sign in every time

- Back / Forward buttons

- Random bug fixes

We're working on new updates, if you have any suggestions we will consider anything :)

Even more good news, the free version finally got approved! A few features are missing but it's a nice way to try it before buying the + version.

(to the mods, I hope it's ok I added the download link to this thread, I figured it's better than creating a new thread for the free version)

You can check it out here:

MyFace (free): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myface-for-facebook/id590258232?ls=1&mt=12

That's actually a really nice app. :D

Glad you like it. We have big plans for the app in the near future. We have a string of small updates coming and in a few months we'll should have a really large one that will REALLY improve the app

I don't get it, why use this when you can just open Firefox or Safari and browse to the actual website? I can see it's appeal on mobile platforms, it'd look killer on iOS but on OS X it's just a waste of money.

Criticism aside it looks great, and it's aesthetically pleasing, looks like it's made more for iOS rather than OS X, but nice job anyway.

I don't get it, why use then when you can just open Firefox or Safari and browse to the actual website? I can see it's appeal on mobile platforms, it'd look killer on iOS but on OS X it's just a waste of money.

Criticism aside it looks great, and it's aesthetically pleasing, looks like it's made more for iOS rather than OS X, but nice job anyway.

There's also an iOS version https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/myface+-for-facebook/id589788759?mt=8

On the desktop, some people prefer apps as opposed to a tab in a sea of other tab in the browser (although with FF and Chrome you can pin tabs which helps). Here's some more reasons why you would use MyFace:

- Badge notifications (whenever you get something message, notification, or request)

- Cleans up the Facebook site (removes a lot of junk)

- No "chrome" (as in window chrome, not the browser)

• 3 weeks later...

There's also an iOS version https://itunes.apple...d589788759?mt=8

On the desktop, some people prefer apps as opposed to a tab in a sea of other tab in the browser (although with FF and Chrome you can pin tabs which helps). Here's some more reasons why you would use MyFace:

- Badge notifications (whenever you get something message, notification, or request)

- Cleans up the Facebook site (removes a lot of junk)

- No "chrome" (as in window chrome, not the browser)

Is it iphone only or is it a universal app that works on ipad?

There are a lot of issues with the interface:

- No rounded window corners

- Scroll bar that goes over what's supposed to be a toolbar

- Mac OS X Tiger-like toolbar buttons??

- No rounded search field

- The black "toolbar" in general looks off

Why don't you guys go with an App Store-like design: Native toolbar with your custom webpage underneath?

I decided to check out the iOS version since it was free, and it is not getting past this intro video, which as far as I can see, I also cannot skip the video. So basically I am stuck on a black screen with a small window that does nothing and is also blank. I forced close the app and it just launched the intro video again and same deal. Stuck. 4th Gen iPad

Here I took a screenshot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4emj6fop0vj6om/Photo%20Feb%2014%2C%2011%2048%2030%20AM.png

post-34384-0-53780200-1360860607.jpg

• 2 months later...

One major issue that prevents me from using this over the Facebook webpage: You need to add a feature that moves all the "shared" posts to a separate tab somewhere...

I use Social Fixer, an extension in Safari, and I have it set to move all "shared" posts and "game" posts to their own tabs. This keeps my News Feed clean with just the real status updates from friends and family.

If you were to add a feature that does that to clean the News Feed, I'd move over.

360 Studios has refused to pay me for the agreed work done :/

I might come up with a full featured Facebook client in the future but in the mean time you'll have to contact 360 studios for support with this app.

Very sorry for anyone who got caught in the middle of this.

@DirtyLarry: I didn't have any part in the iOS version so I can't help you :( sorry