Dog the Bounty Hunter

I watch dog sometimes and their family is portrayed to be bad-ass, entertaining sometimes...

What I've always thought though, is pull them from tiny Hawaii and dump them in the middle of main land US or UK to do the same job.... how do you think they would get on ?

I think not very well, in fact I think in the US, probably at least one of them would be dead within a couple of bounties and I think in the UK they wouldn't do very well due to the fact that people do not tell tails on each other here, more often than not even if they are a PITA / Danger because of the repercussions / reputation of 'grassing'

What do you think ?

Dog and family are idiots and other words that get asterisked out. Pathetic

In the bubble they live inside of, they are individually and combined fairly hard-ass, but only in that bubble, which is my point

They act invincible, but put them somewhere real, ie. the US or the UK and it would make a very fun TV series

Yeh i watch the show sometimes and its funny how people talk so quickly and easily and with it being a small island its not exactly hard to find people, like you said if it was britain or the us it be much harder for them to find the bounties plus they would end up either dead, beaten or retreating ALOT more as there would be people circling them and shouting abuse and intimidating them on there bubble island though they gather around and talk to them lol

They head to the mainland US to help other bounty hunters pretty often.

Really? Do you know which episode? I've only ever seen them in their local

Really? Do you know which episode? I've only ever seen them in their local

Lots of them. I have no idea of episode numbers. They go to Colorado, California, and others. Mostly for Bobby Brown Bail Bonds.

Lots of them. I have no idea of episode numbers. They go to Colorado, California, and others. Mostly for Bobby Brown Bail Bonds.

You live up to your name :p jk

I watch loads of Bobby Brown BBs but never seen them leave Hawaii - I know there was one that put Dog in jail because he arrested a guy over the border where he had no jurisdiction, so basically kidnap or something

You live up to your name :p jk

I watch loads of Bobby Brown BBs but never seen them leave Hawaii - I know there was one that put Dog in jail because he arrested a guy over the border where he had no jurisdiction, so basically kidnap or something

You talking about the whole thing in Mexico?

You talking about the whole thing in Mexico?

Can't remember it 100% but yea he crossed the border from Hawaii and brought some guy back over, I think he didn't realise he was over the border ? Was a while back I watched it but Beth was in tears and there was a trial etc everyone was waiting outside the courts

Can't remember it 100% but yea he crossed the border from Hawaii and brought some guy back over, I think he didn't realise he was over the border ? Was a while back I watched it but Beth was in tears and there was a trial etc everyone was waiting outside the courts

She was in tears because Dog is a convicted felon and there was the real chance he would have done a few decades for the kidnapping incident, that's the reason none of them use weapons, it's illegal for Dog to be around them let alone use one, they hide that fact under some BS about not liking guns, or some other nonsense

Uh, Hawaii (more correctly, Hawai'i) is a series of islands. There is no 'crossing the border' from Hawaii - you have to get on a plane to go anywhere, and you'd clearly realize you were doing so.

I think you're referring to Dog's capture of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

She was in tears because Dog is a convicted felon and there was the real chance he would have done a few decades for the kidnapping incident, that's the reason none of them use weapons, it's illegal for Dog to be around them let alone use one, they hide that fact under some BS about not liking guns, or some other nonsense

Yea I wondered why they use paint-ball guns, I watched an episode the other day when a guy fired at them with a real gun and they returned fire for the first time I ever saw, they seemed like powerful guns for paint-ball but didn't put a dent on the bad guy, he just rode off on his bike

Uh, Hawaii (more correctly, Hawai'i) is a series of islands. There is no 'crossing the border' from Hawaii - you have to get on a plane to go anywhere, and you'd clearly realize you were doing so.

I think you're referring to Dog's capture of http://en.wikipedia....i/Andrew_Luster

So you're saying that Dog knew that he was kidnapping him ?

Yea I wondered why they use paint-ball guns, I watched an episode the other day when a guy fired at them with a real gun and they returned fire for the first time I ever saw, they seemed like powerful guns for paint-ball but didn't put a dent on the bad guy, he just rode off on his bike

Those aren't paintball guns.

So you're saying that Dog knew that he was kidnapping him ?

No. He was hunting the bounty. The Mexican authorities wanted to be paid off.

Clearly you need to pay more attention to the show as you watch.

Those aren't paintball guns.

No. He was hunting the bounty. The Mexican authorities wanted to be paid off.

Clearly you need to pay more attention to the show as you watch.

Clearly you need to not be a t**t when you talk to me....

If they are not paint-ball guns, what do they fire ? They have the container full of whatever balls they are on the top of the gun just like pant-ball guns do, rubber BBs ?

Clearly you need to not be a t**t when you talk to me....

If they are not paint-ball guns, what do they fire ? They have the container full of whatever balls they are on the top of the gun just like pant-ball guns do, rubber BBs ?

Sorry, broski, but basically everything you've posted has been incorrect. To me, that means you're either watching it while high or not paying attention.

They use pepperball guns. Its basically like shooting mace/pepper spray.

Sorry, broski, but basically everything you've posted has been incorrect. To me, that means you're either watching it while high or not paying attention.

They use pepperball guns. Its basically like shooting mace/pepper spray.

Unfortunately I don't have posters of Dog on my bedroom walls, or a tattoo of him on my ***k as it seems you do.

What I post is what I see from episodes aired on repeat from years and years ago, so forgive me if I get a few details wrong ;)

But thanks for clarifying the pepperball guns, makes more sense than paint-balls, although suspects might be easier to track if they have a face full of green paint

But thanks for clarifying the pepperball guns, makes more sense than paint-balls, although suspects might be easier to track if they have a face full of green paint

Pink be better dear sir!