Kindergartner Suspended Over Bubble Gun Threat

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/01/kindergartner-suspended-over-bubble-gun-threat/

A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a ?terrorist threat.?

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators? attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles.

?I think people know how harmless a bubble is. It doesn?t hurt,? said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the girl?s family. According to Ficker, the girl, whose identity has not been released, didn?t even have the bubble gun toy with her at school.

Gotta love the "rational" people that become teachers... The sad part is, this probably has more to do with the kid not being a "favorite" student than anyone would ever care to admit to. I saw that all the time when I was going to school. It's disgusting.

I remember when I was in school (rural farming school) kids brought shot guns and things to school in their cars and everyone had a knife on them. and I graduated in 2005. Also when I was in Elementary school the Principal was allowed to spank you 3 times with a paddle.

I remember when I was in school (rural farming school) kids brought shot guns and things to school in their cars and everyone had a knife on them. and I graduated in 2005. Also when I was in Elementary school the Principal was allowed to spank you 3 times with a paddle.

And killings weren't as present as today?