Don't have sex with your ex

How many of you still have feelings for your ex, even though you are with someone else ?

Would you drop your current partner if you had another chance with her / him ?

I've banged my ex a couple of times since we split. Neither of us were single at the time either. It was several years after we split, and we've always been close friends, so it wasn't really a big deal to us. It was just a "thing". We both wanted it, no complications, no guilt.

I do not have many ex's let alone ones i have had relations with however, I would never cheat on my wife. Do I still have feelings for other people. Sure I suppose we all do in some way or another. I still have feelings for my first Crush we hang out every once now and then, she is married now as well and all 4 of us get along very well. Would i get with her given the opportunity. No probably not.

• Like 2

I've banged my ex a couple of times since we split. Neither of us were single at the time either. It was several years after we split, and we've always been close friends, so it wasn't really a big deal to us. It was just a "thing". We both wanted it, no complications, no guilt.

She must be some kinda superslag

Would depend on the circumstances for me. If the things that made it go wrong last time had changed, yes, otherwise no.

How dare you presume such a thing? You know nothing of me, her or our relationship and yet you instantly label her a slag?!

If you are both in separate relationships yet fornicate with each other, you're obviously cheating. That clearly makes you both slags without the need to know further. If you have sexual feelings for one another you might as well not commit in a relationship with someone else, other people are not toys.

My ex isn't the person I fell in love with a couple of years ago.

So no I guess, then again never say never, maybe sometime later in my life I'll have an ex that's worth a try.

I'd probably regret it though.

Simple rule: Don't have sex unless there's a grain of positive emotion between the both of you and nothing really big stands between you.

Everything else is doing yourself a disfavor.

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 2

hahaha

Well you did admit that you both had it away while in other relationships & that you felt no guilt.

It was more the fact that she was derided, but not me. Does that make me a slag? Possibly, yes. Do I feel any remorse or guilt about it? No.

We have both moved on from the relationships we were in at the time. To this day we remain close friends, in fact I would say in many ways we are each other's closest friend. We still love each other, just can't be in a relationship with each other. That's why the sex thing wasn't, and isn't a big deal for us.

• Like 2

How dare you presume such a thing? You know nothing of me, her or our relationship and yet you instantly label her a slag?!

We don't presume it, we know it. She is a slag (I imagine that is UK for slut) and you are a *******. Call it how it is.

BTW, you don't have to be ashamed about it if you don't feel guilty or anything. That's just our opinion.

Take a chill pill, this is the interwebs.

• Like 2

It was more the fact that she was derided, but not me. Does that make me a slag? Possibly, yes. Do I feel any remorse or guilt about it? No.

We have both moved on from the relationships we were in at the time. To this day we remain close friends, in fact I would say in many ways we are each other's closest friend. We still love each other, just can't be in a relationship with each other. That's why the sex thing wasn't, and isn't a big deal for us.

Right on man, the double standards for men and women's sexual behaviour are strange. My personal opinion is that most people these days, male and female, don't take sex as seriously as they should sometimes--but regardless, men can be sluts too, and actually, the number of partners one has had (to a degree, anyway) isn't the only factor involved in that label. If someone's had 8 loving relationships and slept with those 8 people, that's less "slutty" (IMHO) than someone who's only been with 3 people but they were all random hookups. Gender still not being involved in the decision.

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic, was just glad to see someone else with a logical head on their shoulders.

In response to the OP, I wouldn't sleep with an ex unless I was back in a relationship with them, as I can't really get into someone sexually without a corresponding emotional connection. So no, haven't done that.