Meanwhile over in the rest of the world..... "What....... Huh.... oh... they are at it again."

You mean like making over 20 "007" movies and beating this idea to death?

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/457/7103740370ff9854b8acc78.jpg

Gather all chavs/cockneys and give it a "Hurrah! we are better than bloody ******s in America, innit!".

... :rolleyes:

Gerard Butler is awesome and any trace of Training Day at least gives hope of an OK movie.

Really can't wait for this film! even know i will watch "White House Down" which is pretty much same film but i think "Olympus Has Fallen will be taken much seriously.

Looks good but haven't we seen this movie before? Only it was called Die Hard?

my thinking exactly.

oh, and also... i still don't 'get' the excesses gone to in order to protect a single mans life i.e. the president of the US, he's still just a human.

He's elected and is just a figurehead of the political party he represents... of course if he dies that's terrible, because any human loss of life is terrible! But someone else can just be re-elected no big deal.

Now, if the president was a royal head of state with lineage to protect i begin to understand.. I just find the extremes gone to to protect this single life a bit ridiculous, meh.

Maybe it's because they pres. is kinda like a royal head of state to the 'mericans?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...