pjqm2rss.jpg

In the film, Butler plays a Secret Service agent (ex-Secret Service agent) who is the rogue hero in the White House after a bunch of terrorists take the building hostage. Aaron Eckhart is there as the U.S. President and Morgan Freeman plays the kind of government guy who says stuff like, ?Abort! Abort!!? (If you?re wondering, ?Olympus? is apparently the Secret Service code word for the White House, hence the film?s title.)

Directed by Antoine Fuqua (?Training Day?), ?Olympus Has Fallen? isn?t even the only attack-on-the-White-House film this year. This summer sees the release of ?White House Down? starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx.

The beginning of the movie will go something like this:

* Terrorists approach a checkpoint.

* Guard A unlocks secured gate and steps out to tell terrorists that they can't be there.

* Terrorists shoot guard A.

* Guard B, hearing all the gun shots, decides to step out with his gun still holstered and exclaim: "What's going on!?".

* Terrorists shoot guard B.

* Guard C turns the corner after hearing the gun fire and exclaims: "Halt!".

* Terrorists shoot guard C.

Looks good but haven't we seen this movie before? Only it was called Die Hard?

The source link actually likened it to Die Hard

I was hoping for an awesome Greek Mythology movie... I was disappointed.

Same here...
  • Like 2

So it's directed by Antoine Fuqua (Training Day, Shooter) and it stars Morgan Freeman. I think I might see this in theatre. :)

Is it me? Or does Morgan Freeman look younger in that pic... LOL that dude is a time traveller for certain. The film looks like a up and down USA *** to be honest. Come on rednecks chant "USA..... USA.... USA"

Meanwhile over in the rest of the world..... "What....... Huh.... oh... they are at it again."

didn't the "patriotic" selling feature die out a decade ago? "When our flag falls, our nation will rise".... So it takes a flag falling for you to rise up? Does that mean you weren't up before it fell? Makes no sense. On that note though, i will watch it, looks good. :)

With Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and the director of Training Day you should be able to call me interested.

But it looks really bad to be honest.

"When our flag falls, our nation will rise". Seriously ? Come one ...