Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

Sun java is too slow and takes up to much resources

And because enough people agreed with your opinion, Microsoft VM was included as well. :D

not saying that you should not just expressing my opinion

haha Don't worry, I think this whole thing was hashed out back on page 10 or something on the original thread. I decided to include both the Sun Java VM *and* the Microsoft Java VM. Whichever you want to install, you can. :D It's been like that since the patcher went Beta 2 I believe. :)

I really love the person who creates this. As a computer tech, I can install a fresh Windows XP on 15 different computers one day. I used to spent 1 hours in one computer, now...it takes me 20 minutes to update everything...nice...

I really love the person who creates this. As a computer tech, I can install a fresh Windows XP on 15 different computers one day. I used to spent 1 hours in one computer, now...it takes me 20 minutes to update everything...nice...

Hey, that was the plan! (Y) I used to have to install OS's on PC's all the time and I only wish I had thought of this then. hahaha But it's now... and as long as it's helping all of you, I feel happy! :D

It is a collection of updates, hotfixes, tweaks and extras for windows xp all rolled into one convenient update package. It is handy for those who frequently reinstall windows and don't want to go through the tedious process that is Windows Update.

COOL...thanks! :yes:

*Copied from AutopatcherXP HomePage

Hello all! Thanks to many many people, I now have the AutoPatcher hosted... and I thought I'd share with all of you! And thank you to freakyfriday, xStaindx, and OptiPlex for helpin' me cut down the file size!! Here are some quick details:

Current Version: 4.0 Final (Refresh):

File Size: 182 MB

Install Time: 20 - 90 Min

Patches contained: 107

** 22 Windows XP Pre-Service Pack 2 Critical Updates

** 14 Windows XP Pre-Service Pack 2 Recommended Updates

** 04 Internet Explorer Updates

** 03 Outlook Express Updates

** Microsoft DirectX 9.0b w/ Optional Control Panel Shortcut

** Windows Movie Maker 2.0

** Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

** Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Patch (KB824629)

** Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2

** Windows Media Player 9 w/ Update to Build 3075 & 3 Updates

** Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8

** Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool

** Euro Conversion Tool

** Sun Java 1.4.2_02 (for those running SP1a or SP1)

** Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8

** Microsoft Virtual Machine w/ 2 Updates

** Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer

** MSN Messenger 6.1 w/ Option to uninstall Windows Messenger 4.7

** Windows Messenger 5.0 (if you chose not to install MSN Messenger)

** Windows XP PowerToys (Including TweakUI 2.1 w/ Control Panel Shortcut)

** Bonus Windows XP PowerToy: ISO Burner

** 3D Windows XP ScreenSaver

** UxTheme.dll Patcher (so you can use custom themes)

** 28 Registry Tweaks

File Downloads:

AutoPatcher XP 4.0 Gold (Final - Refreshed Build) - Thanks to Fowen for this Mirror

AutoPatcher XP 4.0 Gold (Final - Refreshed Build) - Thanks to Tomcat68 for this Mirror

AutoPatcher XP 4.0 Gold (Final - Refreshed Build) - Thanks to aj-designs.com for this Mirror

AutoPatcher XP 4.0 Gold Torrent (Final - Refreshed Build)

do i need all of this stuff? :unsure:

none of the links work :cry:

Hey! Sorry I left you talkin' to yourself up here! lol Workin' on getting the links back up... should have at least 2 tonight or tomorrow. :)

As far as whether you need all that stuff or not. It's really a complilation of everything Microsoft has released for Windows XP since SP1... also some stuff I just through in. lol :) You can decide whether you want to install the updates via the program itself. ;)

Hey! Sorry I left you talkin' to yourself up here! lol Workin' on getting the links back up... should have at least 2 tonight or tomorrow. :)

As far as whether you need all that stuff or not. It's really a complilation of everything Microsoft has released for Windows XP since SP1... also some stuff I just through in. lol :) You can decide whether you want to install the updates via the program itself. ;)

don't be sorry...i usually talk to myself :unsure:

thanks for the info! :)

what is this stuff?

** Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 w/ 1 Update

** Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2

thanks

what is this stuff?

** Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 w/ 1 Update

** Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2

thanks

Microsoft Virtual Machine w/ 2 Updates - Microsoft's version of Java (like for internet games and such)

Sun Java 1.4.2_02 - Sun's version of Java.

Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 - Core Data Access components such as the Microsoft SQL Server? OLE DB provider and ODBC driver

Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 - The database engine that is used by default by Microsoft Access

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 w/ 1 Update - Microsoft's new coding language (will be installed by MS Office if you have it)

Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool - Only needed if you use a sharepoint server.

Microsoft XML 4.0 SP2 - Microsoft's XML update.

Could someone give me a good link please all the links here are dead or i get a textfile with some jibberisch in it :blink:

Hmmm... seriously?? Well I still say they're working for me. lol I'll try to fine alternative places to upload it to in a min....

I see the patch on Emule now.......

Yep, it's there a nice download goin' from there.

Quick note, 2 of the links went down, working to get them back up now. :)