Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

:D Finally, another ftp site for AutoPatcher. I finally got time to correct some problems on my server and am proud to announce that ftp://www.northark.edu/patch now has all the latest AutoPatcher files for download.

This is a T1 connection to the internet, so have fun.

Special Thanks to Jason for being so patient!

:rofl:

torrent seems to be running well :D

Glad to hear that :D

edit: Server is down for maintenance, I'm getting Write default error on one of my drives, as soon as I fix the problem, I will bring it back up.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Hi,

I'm having trouble downloading AutoPatcherXP. Either the mirror sites are down, speed is ultra slow, or the links are not working, or the downloaded file is in Zip Seven format... which I can't unzip... or Torrent or Mule format...

Do you know of a site which offers AutoPatcher in plain .EXE or .ZIP (PkZIP) format, and has a reasonable bandwith for downloading?

Thanks in advance! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy, I just registered here...

I don't know anything about this autopatcher program, but I do know that if you run an anti-adware program after a clean install of windows, you will get Alexa-related results. I have experienced this several times on clean builds of Win2k at work. Everytime we build a system, the Alexa garbage is in there.

I think you may need to look for another culprit.

Howdy, I just registered here...

I don't know anything about this autopatcher program, but I do know that if you run an anti-adware program after a clean install of windows, you will get Alexa-related results. I have experienced this several times on clean builds of Win2k at work. Everytime we build a system, the Alexa garbage is in there.

I think you may need to look for another culprit.

Read this: http://www.imilly.com/alexa.htm (Y)

• 3 weeks later...
hi, guys,

it is time for next release before sp2 will come!!!!

I agree with you, but i respect who spend time making AP. They deserve our respect, they have their personal life too, don't rush the updates. :)

thinking about switching to win2k3, will autopatcher be safe to run, or will it fubar my install?

AutoPatcherXP is for Windows XP SP1a only. They are currently working on a release for 2k3 and of course once SP2 is official there will be a release requiring WinXP SP2 :)

Also, don't forget Win2k3 is a server OS. It won't make much since to run it on your personal pc for every day use. Windows XP is still the best choice ATM for this atleast for those choosing to run Windows ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Message for the guys who put together autopatcher.......

THANKS!

I've used your little jewel to update a bunch of computers and this sure beats doing it from the windows

update site. Especially since a few of these computers were on dialup! I was even amazed how many

updates my computer didn't have!

THANKS again!

:alien:

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question ...

As I visit this website EVERY DAY for the last 2 months to search for an update (and not 4.5.12) When will it be updated ??? :wacko:

Cause we are allready at SP2 now, and there are a lot of patches missing ...

• 3 weeks later...