Facebook Likes Help

Don't mean to sound like a prick but, i'm curious:

I really don't get what the like hype is about?

Do you get payed X amount for X amount of likes? or is it just e-penis?

Hello , i noticed someone did mass like for his page and jumped to 10000 likes , so any idea how is that possible without buying the likes ?

It could have been fraudulent or it could have been from promoting it in a popular forum or website. Websites like Reddit receive massive traffic and if something is well targeted it can easily become hugely popular. And I know Facebook allows you to pay to promote posts but I don't know if that can reach new users or simply people who already follow a page.

It would help if we had more information about the sort of page it was.

why do you care how many likes you have?

Back in the late 90's, online marketing cared about hits or page views. Hits were focused on as it was a higher number (if not wholly inaccurate).

"Likes" is the new equivalent. If you are looking to advertise on a page, the number of "Likes" is seen as a quantifiable worth within the industry.

Back in the late 90's, online marketing cared about hits or page views. Hits were focused on as it was a higher number (if not wholly inaccurate).

"Likes" is the new equivalent. If you are looking to advertise on a page, the number of "Likes" is seen as a quantifiable worth within the industry.

Oohhh! That makes sense! And with retail stores advertising products and what not!

Don't mean to sound like a prick but, i'm curious:

I really don't get what the like hype is about?

Do you get payed X amount for X amount of likes? or is it just e-penis?

Not that hard really, more likes implies that the page has a higher number of fans and is therefore perceived as a popular product. However, it's simple as hell to find out whether or not the page is actually useful or not because of the amount of posts you see and the amount of replies you see from people. It's very very obvious to figure out.

People share and like anything these days including things that just steal there information and says they have a chance to win ?/$50 when infact its just facebook spam im betting if someone wrote "Like me 6millions times to stop ALL facebook spam" people would like it of cause its not possible but people would like it.

I dont get it either seems facebook is full of this crap so i posted my own.

"If i get 1millions likes i will laugh at you all for liking my status! In fact im going to start laughing now! Hahahaha"

in two minutes i got 1 lilke, it was from me =( lol

I dont get it either seems facebook is full of this crap so i posted my own.

"If i get 1millions likes i will laugh at you all for liking my status! In fact im going to start laughing now! Hahahaha"

in two minutes i got 1 lilke, it was from me =( lol

If you keep your status public and allow subscribers then you'll probably get more useless likes.

If you keep your status public and allow subscribers then you'll probably get more useless likes.

Nh my fb always stays private, infact just today i had to change one setting because i have a message from someone i didnt want anything to do with, i then blocked them and they logged onto there gfs account to message me. Some people just dont understand you dont want anything to do with them.