At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed va

how many people die on average from all over vaccines during their trials and initial stages?..... when something is new or rushed stuff happens, you have to learn from the results.....

now if this was a secrete brain washing vaccine to make you only want Microsoft products.... then I could see a big issue

WHAT??? You are directly responsible for this! You gave your money to MS, which then funneled it into Bill Gates' own, personal factory of death and eugenics. That $40 you paid for Win8 probably bought those 40 50 160 4160 whatever number vials of death. You should be ashamed of yourself!

^THIS - made me laugh! So true...! OP = Loony post of the day!

WHAT??? You are directly responsible for this! You gave your money to MS, which then funneled it into Bill Gates' own, personal factory of death and eugenics. That $40 you paid for Win8 probably bought those 40 50 160 4160 whatever number vials of death. You should be ashamed of yourself!

^THIS - made me laugh! So true...! OP = Loony post of the day!

as I said in another topic. Let disease, famine, and war do it's own thing in Africa. Gates is a fool for thinking that charity will do anything other than put a greater strain on resources and increase the number of people living in poverty and misery.

According to that government report I linked to on page one, children who were not vaccinated exhibited the same issues. May just be poor timing on the part of those performing the vaccines, some other cause.

as I said in another topic. Let disease, famine, and war do it's own thing in Africa. Gates is a fool for thinking that charity will do anything other than put a greater strain on resources and increase the number of people living in poverty and misery.

Hey, worked for Germany in the 1910's - 1940's... right?

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

But it is hard for me to live with myself knowing this now.

After looking at all the other articles you've posted, I don't think you were going to buy any more MS stuff in the first place.

• Like 1

Everyone needs to remember: "All prescription meds have side affects." That doesn't mean everyone will have them. But they are there. Also remember 50 children out of how many? Even one child is too many. But these are the precentages.

SNIP

Out of a Hunch I looked up what happens if treated and left untreated.

Through reading more about it .... Paralysis is usually a symptom if Left NOT-TREATED. Or treatment is delayed where the stage has gone too far for effective treatment.

http://my.clevelandc...meningitis.aspx

Can bacterial meningitis be cured?

There is a 10 percent death rate from bacterial meningitis but if diagnosed and treated early enough, most people recover.

Are there ever complications?

Unfortunately, if treatment is not undergone immediately, there may be permanent damage. Seizures, mental impairment and paralysis may be life long.

http://www.ninds.nih..._meningitis.htm

Meningococcal meningitis, which is caused by the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis, is common in children ages 2-18. Each year in the United States about 2,600 people get this highly contagious disease. High-risk groups include infants under the age of 1 year, people with suppressed immune systems, travelers to foreign countries where the disease is endemic, and college students (freshmen in particular) who reside in dormitories. Between 10 and 15 percent of cases are fatal, with another 10-15 percent causing brain damage and other serious side effects.

What is the prognosis for these infections?

Outcome generally depends on the particular infectious agent involved, the severity of the illness, and how quickly treatment is given. In most cases, people with very mild encephalitis or meningitis can make a full recovery, although the process may be slow.

Patients who experience only headache, fever, and stiff neck may recover in 2-4 weeks. Patients receiving treatment for viral meningitis and encephalitis usually see some relief in 24-48 hours and recovery in about a month. Patients with bacterial meningitis typically show some relief 48-72 hours following initial treatment but are more likely to experience complications caused by the disease. In more serious cases, these diseases can cause hearing and/or speech loss, blindness, permanent brain and nerve damage, behavioral changes, cognitive disabilities, lack of muscle control, seizures, and memory loss. These patients may need long-term therapy, medication, and supportive care.

You see what I found is this is not what happens when they get immunized, but when the treatment is delayed.

This is a clear case of assuming something is true without looking up the disease. Now I am not a Doctor nor do I play one on TV, but Out of 20 other pages that i read including Wiki and the CDC. (those of whom not referencing each other). Which I can provide the links if you want to read them... but the two above should be enough.

The consensus is that Paralysis is what happens to the person when the infection treatment is too late to be effective or there is no treatment. Eventually if not treated the disease will take over the brain and death may occur.

• Like 3

added for your review via Reuters about the H1N1 in Europe

http://www.reuters.c...E90L07H20130122

Insight: Evidence grows for narcolepsy link to GSK swine flu shot

Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.

In total, the GSK shot was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 swine flu pandemic. Because it contains an adjuvant, or booster, it was not used in the United States because drug regulators there are wary of adjuvanted vaccines.

Bill gates might not have known.. true. however.. he had a responsibility to test and find out the dangers if any and fix them. ignorance is no excuse.

?he had a fidiciary responsibility.

Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.

In total, the GSK shot was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 swine flu pandemic. Because it contains an adjuvant, or booster, it was not used in the United States because drug regulators there are wary of adjuvanted vaccines.

Bill's fault again?

Bill gates might not have known.. true. however.. he had a responsibility to test and find out the dangers if any and fix them. ignorance is no excuse.

Remind me of how the MMR Autism link turned out :rolleyes:
  • Like 5

So Bill solely responsible but GSK isn't in anyway? Sounds logical. He isn't the chemist, the manufacturer or even the distributor. Anyone who buys a drug is giving their money to those who create it, so by that logic everyone every is responsible for the death of thousands.

So Bill solely responsible but GSK isn't in anyway? Sounds logical.

Ahem.. BILL gates is funding this vaccination campaign. this is his pet project. reminds me how alot of you forget how years ago during the young MS years.. he blamed that everyone was "stealing" MS software.

some of you remind me of little oliver twist, Bill Gates punches you in the mouth and I'm hearing in the thread how you are saying "thank you Mr. Gates for hitting me in the mouth, may I have another?"

I'm completely taken back by the callous, evil responses. absolutely amazing... :/

First off - you are full of it. None of your arguments hold any kind of water and are so far removed from common sense, they just come across as someone who either wants attention or just believes the first thing they read.

Secondly - your elitist attitude just makes you look like a bit of a fool when posting such drivel.

Thirdly - you used the (non)word "irregardless"... Nothing you say matters.

1. 800 out of 30 million is 0.002%

2. The Gates Foundation is a charity organization that provides money for grants, health care and a ton of other things. Gates is not personally responsible for bad reactions that fall on to others. As stated earlier, side effects are a normal aspect of all drugs and the percentage of those affected by this is so small it's asinine to lay blame, specially on Gates just because his name is attached to this program. Side effects can rarely if ever be predicted for anyone person. They are not called "guaranteed" side effects, they are called "potential", because they can happen, not guaranteed to.

Grow up and stop looking to lay blame for the sake of it.

• Like 3

Bill Gates isn't the only one who's funding companies to create vaccines. And if something goes awry it isn't his fault, it's the fault of those who created the vaccine for not properly testing it or going through proper trials. Yet somehow it's his fault and only his fault?

reminds me how alot of you forget how years ago during the young MS years.. he blamed that everyone was "stealing" MS software.

That's not even remotely relevant.

Ahem.. BILL gates is funding this vaccination campaign. this is his pet project. reminds me how alot of you forget how years ago during the young MS years.. he blamed that everyone was "stealing" MS software.

some of you remind me of little oliver twist, Bill Gates punches you in the mouth and I'm hearing in the thread how you are saying "thank you Mr. Gates for hitting me in the mouth, may I have another?"

I'm completely taken back by the callous, evil responses. absolutely amazing... :/

Now that's ironic coming from the guy who is looking to BLAME someone for spending BILLIONS of his OWN money to help others. Lose the childish mentality.

The messed up thing is this is all conjecture at this point, no solid evidence, just speculation from anti vaccine sites. Then again you have never been big on facts.

If you want to see true evil you need to look no further than your own desire to see a return to the 18th century where infection ran unchecked.

He's not assigning blame for the sake of assigning blame; he is assigning blame for the sake of reinforcing his own point of view.

Simply read the language of his response:

I'm completely taken back by the callous, evil responses.

They don't agree with my world view, thus they are evil and uncaring.

What he is doing is finding crank articles, and using them to suggest there is some kind of conspiracy. Anyone who doesn't believe him just doesn't see it (because they're too stupid) or they are part of it themselves.

Sounds an awful lot like a religion. See information, disregard it because it doesn't agree with his world view..

hmm.. scratches his head..so all these people are wrong? I'm supposed to believe that all of you have the holy grail of the truth?

hahaha! birds of a feather DO flock together. I won't stoop to your level of ignorance by bashing others. as the thread the other day stated, the level of disrespectful people on Neowin is unbelievable.

Will you look at that :o Disregarding and calling everyone else crazy..

If you want to be taken seriously, get some serious information together. I've been through and read a decent chunk of what you have provided, and the VAST majority of sites have been anti-vacine publications.

They're clearly partisan and are just bashing away in a thoroughly moronic way.

You want to convince people on the forums? Get a serious source. Until then, you get the play the part of the crazy person.

Edited by articuno1au

So Bill solely responsible but GSK isn't in anyway? Sounds logical.

Logic doesn't play any part in it. Some people just want to see a conspiracy in everything. The Reuters article talks of 800 people suffering from narcolepsy after an immunisation that was given to 30,000,000 - that's a whopping 0.00266% problem rate (statistically zero). Even so the European drug regulator recommended to stop administering it to children. Yet how many would have died without it? Possibly tens of thousands.

These people can't get up in the morning without seeing a conspiracy in something. Their life is incomplete without some organisation or individual to rally against and expose to the world. Logic is an obstacle; evidence is their sworn enemy. It's best to just ignore them, as attention is what they crave.

The thing I find most offensive about this thread, is that you've managed to unite just about everyone against you.

This means that I have been forced to hit the like button on the posts of some people I think are truly moronic..

When they're right, they're right. Nice work being the lowest common denominator here >.>

• Like 3