He lied again! USADA CEO: Armstrong lied to Oprah

They're just butthurt becuase they couldn't afford the good **** or they are just being anal. Like the people that are too dumb/poor to OC thier gaming PCs or they get ****ty systems that can't overclock and they get butthurt becuase they get pwnt in battlefield or whatever. Do you want OCing to be outlawed in LANs????

remixedcat wtf? i love you girl but that is not OK: you just can't compare having enhancement drugs in a professional environment and having an unfair edge over everyone (specially since not only it's against the rules but it's also a health hazardous) and gaming, because they are completely different things.

a fair comparison is horse racing: imagine that you put all your money, emotions, pride in one horse to discover that every race that he lost was won by a drug pumped up horse, giving it more stamina and strength...

• Like 1

Everyone in sports should be forced to use steroids.

There should be separate sports leagues for people who want to cheat... and they should be made to wear dresses and women's make-up.

They're just butthurt becuase they couldn't afford the good **** or they are just being anal. Like the people that are too dumb/poor to OC thier gaming PCs or they get ****ty systems that can't overclock and they get butthurt becuase they get pwnt in battlefield or whatever. Do you want OCing to be outlawed in LANs????

As we've already discussed, overclocking isn't illegal or fraudulent, nor does it break any rules. However, if a gaming event prohibits overclocking and competitors do it anyway then that would be cheating and they should be punished. It's really simple to understand. Lance Armstrong cheated and committed fraud; someone with an overclocked computer did neither.

You need to learn the difference between an analogy and a false equivalence.

Also how the other teams that worked hard and were clean should feel? That wasn't fair to them. He cheated everyone and me as a viewer also feel cheated (stopped watching this sports when the number of doping cases were getting higher every year).

Exactly. Many professional cyclists are furious at him for bringing the entire sport into disrepute. He has destroyed the credibility of the entire sport. He is a disgrace and it's disgusting that he's still lying. He's a compulsive liar and he deserves no respect.

Reminds me of something I heard a while back. We can put an asterix next to barry bonds name as soon as you put an asterix next to babe ruth. Being able to break records before black people were allowed to play, that's unfair.

Setting a record while competing fairly is perfectly legitimate - the fact that black people weren't allowed to play in no way invalidates his achievement. Doping is against the rules though, and invalidates any achievements made.

Reminds me of something I heard a while back. We can put an asterix next to barry bonds name as soon as you put an asterix next to babe ruth. Being able to break records before black people were allowed to play, that's unfair.

Why play the race card? This is ridiculous. Barry Bonds was on the Juice, Babe Ruth wasn't.Race has nothing to do whatsoever with this topic. I'm done here.

remixedcat wtf? i love you girl but that is not OK: you just can't compare having enhancement drugs in a professional environment and having an unfair edge over everyone (specially since not only it's against the rules but it's also a health hazardous) and gaming, because they are completely different things.

a fair comparison is horse racing: imagine that you put all your money, emotions, pride in one horse to discover that every race that he lost was won by a drug pumped up horse, giving it more stamina and strength...

I'd have to dope up and tweak my weak body to even be able to be normal if I were to compete with normal non doped athletes. so I got the reverse going on.

I'd have to dope up and tweak my weak body to even be able to be normal if I were to compete with normal non doped athletes. so I got the reverse going on.

i also had to dope up myself to compete with professional athletes (and still that won't be enough :laugh:), never mind professional athletes that are the very elite in a single sports. :woot:

The problem is that today professional athletes are the "abnormal" ones, the 99% of the world population are the norm here, so when one of them does something illegal to get a leverage (even a small one, like getting 1 second faster) for you and me that isn't much since we are part of the 99%, but for a top athlete it can make a lot of difference.

So no, doping is cheating.

a faster computer does make a difference. try going up against someone with an OCed top of the line i7 and nvidia GPU with your core 2 duo and intel GMA GPU....

are you gonna whine that nobody should be able to use a computer faster then yours?

Again you're wrong. Your comparison is like two athletes, one is 40 years old and the other is 20.

You can have a supercomputer against a Pentium 3. If you are a ratard you will still lose.

So you approve of lying and cheating to get what you want remixed?

So you approve of lying and cheating to get what you want remixed?

doping is different. they're not cheating by killing the other cyclists or tripping them up or puncturing thier tires before a race like some girls will poke a hole in the condom to get prego to take advantage of the guy.

that is not the same.

doping is different. they're not cheating by killing the other cyclists or tripping them up or puncturing thier tires before a race like some girls will poke a hole in the condom to get prego to take advantage of the guy.

that is not the same.

Sorry, but it is exactly the same. Cheating is cheating.

Are you suggesting that every cyclist that's ever raced in the The Tour have doped?

Or that the ones who didn't dope are losers for not doing so?

This is quite apart from the fact that he publicly lied to each and everyone of his supporters for years.

Sorry, but it is exactly the same. Cheating is cheating.

Are you suggesting that every cyclist that's ever raced in the The Tour have doped?

Or that the ones who didn't dope are losers for not doing so?

This is quite apart from the fact that he publicly lied to each and everyone of his supporters for years.

some do some don't... what does that matter?

and really we make such a big deal about some athlete doping when there are people who do worse that don't get near as much hate sent thier way like the bank execs or the ceos of the chemical companies that pollute.

let the man go and stop going on about it all the time. I'm sure that anybody's fav sports star has doped in thier lives. how much longer do people have to make a big deal about it till he gets fed up and kills himself over all this crap

this is just like bullying and it's pathetic. he allready got punished enough. let it be and move on like adults.

HE WOULDN'T BE BULLIED IF HE DIDN'T LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL.

God forbid someone get what they deserve. All this "leave Armstrong alone" fan-worship is nonsense. I don't really care for people being slammed for no reason, but there's a very good reason for him to get all the crap he has coming.

He's an awful example of what an athlete or any decent person should be. You can't just say there are worse people in the world to just accept poor behavior.

If you want us to move on, quit defending him and let people get passed it. All you're doing right now is smacking a beehive wondering why the bees aren't calming down.

• Like 2

some do some don't... what does that matter?

and really we make such a big deal about some athlete doping when there are people who do worse that don't get near as much hate sent thier way like the bank execs or the ceos of the chemical companies that pollute.

let the man go and stop going on about it all the time. I'm sure that anybody's fav sports star has doped in thier lives. how much longer do people have to make a big deal about it till he gets fed up and kills himself over all this crap

this is just like bullying and it's pathetic. he allready got punished enough. let it be and move on like adults.

What about the example that it shows to future athletes (kids)?

It's okay to cheat as long as:-

(a) You don't get caught.

(b) If you do get caught just keep denying it.

Fantastic.

What about workers being caught with a test, get off their backs too?

Same for drivers and everyone else. One in all in.

• Like 1

Umm. Perhaps you should offer that advice to him. He is the one that went on Oprah and spilled his guts to get publicity and to solicit sympathy. It's not going to go away if he keeps drawing attention to it.

I see where your coming from cat. I'm on your side in your corner. I may not fully agree with you but I support your position. I totally respect people who need dope to function normally. I've know many. That reason I support legalization. I don't do it though.

But consider this:

Do you remember Rocky VI? Ivan Drago doped up to CRUSH other boxers. There was rumor in the media about it. The Russians denied it. Rocky had a pretty good feeling and did his Rocky thing to win. Heart is what won it. When one dopes up to increase performance one loses heart.

I see where your coming from cat. I'm on your side in your corner. I may not fully agree with you but I support your position. I totally respect people who need dope to function normally. I've know many. That reason I support legalization. I don't do it though.

But consider this:

Do you remember Rocky VI? Ivan Drago doped up to CRUSH other boxers. There was rumor in the media about it. The Russians denied it. Rocky had a pretty good feeling and did his Rocky thing to win. Heart is what won it. When one dopes up to increase performance one loses heart.

You do realize there is a difference between doping(using steroids to improve athletic performance) and dope(heroin, marajuanna, meth) right?

Funny how quickly some people want to move on after being lied to for over a decade. That's the part that bothers me the most. The lies. And now we should be all, "oh poor poor Lance"?

Lance is a fraud and brought 100% of this "crap" on himself. If he wants to kill himself, so be it.

For some of us, integrity still matters.

• Like 1

doping issues aside the reason he needs torched for all this in my opinion is the way he bullied threatened sued and flat out tried to ruin and destroy anyone and everyone who suggested this about him over the last 10 years...he deserves much worse than he will get unfortunately

• Like 2

You do realize there is a difference between doping(using steroids to improve athletic performance) and dope(heroin, marajuanna, meth) right?

You do realize I was generalizing to make a point right? I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand

You do realize I was generalizing to make a point right? I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand

I'm not sure what point you were trying to make other than you support the legalization of marijuana and watched a ****ty movie.

• Like 1

I always thought that Lance Armstrong was the subject of a Witch hunt, I was wrong believing this.

So he was guilty as charged.

I am wondering how much loot he got from talking b.s. on Oprah?

He's finished as a competitor. Broken, Busted, Gubbed. Couldnt do it without droids,

He broke the rules bigtime, Forced others into complicity, Hid behind a cancer charity.(vile and wicked)

Life Ban Required asap.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to compete in the Tour de France on a motorcycle just to level the playing field with all these doped up athletes.

Use a Moped, that way you can still say it has pedals

:p

remix, ,colin, mugger.

Forget about his cheating and lying. He ruined peoples lives. He destroyed peoples reputation, their dignity and their livelihood. He has sued people to hell and back to completely tear them apart to cover up his deceit. How do you even begin to justify these actions? The bullying, coercion and manipulation is beyond appalling. It's the type of malice that turns your stomach and fills you with hate. There is no justification and there is no excuse for his callous acts.

Also, his foundation does not fund any sort of cancer research. His foundation does not fight cancer.

I don't even understand how you guys even try to rationalize his cheating let alone ignore the destruction he has done to peoples lives. To me, it really shows the type of character you are.