He lied again! USADA CEO: Armstrong lied to Oprah

Nobody should be above suspicion. It's a shame it took so long for the cycling authorities to bring Lance to justice as a lot of people on cancer probably looked up to him and saw him as a symbol of hope. But now lessons need to be learned and cycling needs to move on.

People demand entertainment in pro sports. I say allow roids, doping and whatever performance enhancing techniques science can develop. Lets find out just how big n bad these athletes can become. You want competition, that's what's gotta happen.

Also introduce right turns in NASCAR.....

People demand entertainment in pro sports. I say allow roids, doping and whatever performance enhancing techniques science can develop. Lets find out just how big n bad these athletes can become. You want competition, that's what's gotta happen.

Also introduce right turns in NASCAR.....

Technically then it wouldn't be NASCAR anymore, as I understand it, those cars aren't truly capable of right turns as such.

Who, gives, a, FARK!

Holy mother of everything that I love! I am so sick and tired of this god forsaken Lance Armstrong topic. It it starting to make me believe this is more of a personal vendetta, as opposed to an actual attempt to make things right. So he doped up, okay, we get it, let it go......

Who, gives, a, FARK!

Holy mother of everything that I love! I am so sick and tired of this god forsaken Lance Armstrong topic. It it starting to make me believe this is more of a personal vendetta, as opposed to an actual attempt to make things right. So he doped up, okay, we get it, let it go......

What do you consider making things right? What do you suggest be done about all the peoples lives he destroyed? Clueless or clueless...

"Your the best around, nothings gonna ever keep you down" lol had to.

Maybe I am getting my 80s movies mixed up (I'm not because I am a huge fan) but thats the music from Karate Kid (You're The Best). Maybe you are thinking of Heart's on Fire (when Rocky/Ivan is training)?

Technically then it wouldn't be NASCAR anymore, as I understand it, those cars aren't truly capable of right turns as such.

If true, how can you pass someone on the right?

USADA needs to GTFO!!!! Armstrong is a hero to many people and they ruined him and ruined lots of other people's faith and emotions. ANYONE THAT DOES THAT NEEDS TO GTFO

and so what if he did dope.... it's just like overclocking your computer to be better at game competitions!!! people need to STFU about this crap it's getting out of hand.

Might as well give Ben Johnson his medal back then ... after all they were all doped.

it's just like overclocking your computer to be better at game competitions!!!

It's just like over-clocking your computer, plus with the added bit afterwards of when I accuse you of over-clocking your computer you sue me for millions, lie under oath, ruin my career, make sure I can never find a job in the cycling industry again, have someone issue death threats against me, and make me bankrupt.

I can't understand those who think this is about primarily about drugs any more. It isn't. The fact he took drugs is the very least of things now.