Apple updates iOS to 6.1

This wont always hold true tho. Apple will have to change, its just a matter of when.

I'm sure they will, but it will likely be subtle. There's no reason for them to start from scratch and go another route.

Even stock Android doesn't have huge changes from version to version.

I never had any issue with the 4S battery. I use my 4S profusely without charging it during the day, and the battery lasts me around 12 hours.

Anyone know if there is any iPhones 4S battery improvements???

I'm not sure why but the battery tends to drain quickly unless you restart the phone. Doubt it'll be fixed in 6.1 but one can always hope.

• Like 1

I'm sure they will, but it will likely be subtle. There's no reason for them to start from scratch and go another route.

We shall see how things progress. To early to tell.

Even stock Android doesn't have huge changes from version to version.

True, but the interface is really customizable even if you are not rooted. Can do a lot more with the look and feel. But like you said earlier, to each their own.

I'm not sure why but the battery tends to drain quickly unless you restart the phone. Doubt it'll be fixed in 6.1 but one can always hope.

I wish that I could help, but I am not experiencing that. My iPhone is functioning all the time, and I only charge it when I go to bed. I unplug it in the morning by 7.00, and charge it at 23.00-23.30. In-between, i play music and games, chat, iMessage, Facebook, YouTube, surf the Web, etc. When I plug my 4S for its charge, there is around 10% left.

I wish that I could help, but I am not experiencing that. My iPhone is functioning all the time, and I only charge it when I go to bed. I unplug it in the morning by 7.00, and charge it at 23.00-23.30. In-between, i play music and games, chat, iMessage, Facebook, YouTube, surf the Web, etc. When I plug my 4S for its charge, there is around 10% left.

Yeah, iOS's background processes (that's the key word) are very efficient.

Currently updating on my iPhone 5 but does not show up for iPad 3 :huh:

Same exact thing happened to me (not showing up on iPad 4). I turned WiFi on and off and it showed up.