Military Plane? (911)

Wait, I read a bunch of stuff on the internet that said the second plane was CGI. Maybe there can be a conspiracy tournament and we can debate the winner.

Ok

incidentally, the plane was in fact so low, that it was moving so fast relative to the people on the ground they wouldn't have seen anything but a dark plane shaped shadow.

and yeah, it looks like a UA civilian air plane, nothing else.

And yes you would need an army of people to cover something like this up. and remember, nothing is secret if more than one person knows. and the chance of a leak increases exponentially with every new person.

Remember you'd have to have the pilots in on it, all the people who killed all the civilians without a trace that they where killed before time as no one knew the towers would fall. and if you assume the fall is part of it, then you need a full team of demolition experts, the people who called and SMS'ed from the planes... and the list goes on.

Seriously, if you think this was a staged conspiracy thing, then you need to look up a lot of real facts, and realize that they didn't accomplish what they wanted anyway and never would have.

Yeah this is what has lead me to believe that Boeing had a hand in the flight training of the terrorists as they would have the most to gain as they do have a defence division.

Now if you don't mind im going to go watch the rest of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCPimNI5JY

My reply to it being staged. I find it interesting how you said look up the real facts when people werent allow to question the official story and avoided talking about it as much as possible.

uh, say what. it has been discussed to death, from the day after it happened.

But I like how you started the thread with "discuss the video" then you go on about, ignore the movie/pics, they're not good enough, listen to what the non existent eye witnesses can see, and when that fails you go on about explosions... yeah, what do you think it sounds like when the metal supports for thousands of tons give after...

Again, this is a discussion forum, people will talk about what they want to talk about you can't just say "NO DEBATE" and then expect people not to debate it. What did you expect when you posted your silly conspiracy theories.

Why not go to a conspiracy theory site like infowars where people actually care.......

I understand that but is it so hard to comprehend of what I am asking for in this thread? ****AN OPINION*** on what this wittiness said. We have the general public and firefighters talking. I felt like you watch 30 secs of the vid while being on the phone and eating and decided to comment.

There's clearly no reasoning with those who believe in these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I mean, we're talking about the US government here - an organisation that is barely able to function well at the best of times. If there's any conspiracy here it's that the US government is deliberately starting these conspiracy theories to make itself seem more powerful and effective than it actually is. Wrap your head around that!

There's clearly no reasoning with those who believe in these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I mean, we're talking about the US government here - an organisation that is barely able to function well at the best of times. If there's any conspiracy here it's that the US government is deliberately starting these conspiracy theories to make itself seem more powerful and effective than it actually is. Wrap your head around that!

You could at least said off topic before typing that.

I understand that but is it so hard to comprehend of what I am asking for in this thread? ****AN OPINION*** on what this wittiness said. We have the general public and firefighters talking. I felt like you watch 30 secs of the vid while being on the phone and eating and decided to comment.

I watched most of the video then decided to do my own quick google search and pulled an image of a GREY plane they were talking about that has the blue and red on it like the pic taken just before the plane hit the tower.

I believe hard evidence than some random cut together video of some people talking then a picture of a military plane then back to people.

Freak.. I understand you like to find videos that question things.. thats fine. but you have to realize the people who make these videos have a very specific agenda. They are carefully edited to give you the sense of "truth". Why show the military plane so many times in between clips? why not just show the actual footage? eyewitness accounts arent always "eye" witnesses. people love to have their moment in the spotlight and when there is a reporter or camera crew around people just say what they think. In the video you can even hear the doubt in people voices as they say words like "definitely". I am sure there are other youtube videos from other angles that will clearly show the commerical airlines (prob the 2nd plane as there were more cameras on the towers by then).

• Like 2

eye witness reports are always inaccurate and contradict eachother. Evidence of that is your own video:

- it had no markings, it was grey twin engine

- it was a big black plane

- it was a black fighter jet

And all those conspiracy theories are stupid anyway.

• Like 1

You could at least said off topic before typing that.

You posted a ridiculous conspiracy theory. I posted about how ridiculous said conspiracy theory was. It was perfectly on topic, mate.

Freak.. I understand you like to find videos that question things.. thats fine. but you have to realize the people who make these videos have a very specific agenda. They are carefully edited to give you the sense of "truth". Why show the military plane so many times in between clips? why not just show the actual footage? eyewitness accounts arent always "eye" witnesses. people love to have their moment in the spotlight and when there is a reporter or camera crew around people just say what they think. In the video you can even hear the doubt in people voices as they say words like "definitely". I am sure there are other youtube videos from other angles that will clearly show the commerical airlines (prob the 2nd plane as there were more cameras on the towers by then).

First off thank you for the sane response that others didnt do besides derail and insult the thread. jerzdawg I am aware of those that can edit films and change the story up. Honestly I dont recall saying omgz it was a military like how most people made it seem. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share. Instead I get insulted calling me crazy and disrespected. A lot of people here have no manners what so ever. I try to search comparison shots of the commercial airlines and a military one. Even from screenshots its hard to tell sometimes. I just dont agree one how their opinion is automatically correct 100% of the time as if they were there. I never state facts so how is it their opinion is assume to be a fact?

You posted a ridiculous conspiracy theory. I posted about how ridiculous said conspiracy theory was. It was perfectly on topic, mate.

LOL You must of came from another thread or something. I did not. I shared a video that was interesting to me and you posted an off-topic response. Surely they taught you this in school - Follow directions!

omgz the super bowl is gona be bomb and attack = conspiracy theory

and when the first plane hit, people on the ground where saying it was a British Airways jet only because they could see the blue on the bottom..... ground witnesses mean nothing, it's like when a crime happens and police investigate.... you'll get 20 people that say stuff even though it doesn't fir the scenerio, and that one person that actually saw what really happened.... but that one person is drowned out by the 20 people who just want to talk....

we saw this darn thing live on TV when the 2nd jet hit, and it was not a military jet... it was a standard commercial jet

First off thank you for the sane response that others didnt do besides derail and insult the thread. jerzdawg I am aware of those that can edit films and change the story up. Honestly I dont recall saying omgz it was a military like how most people made it seem. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share. Instead I get insulted calling me crazy and disrespected. A lot of people here have no manners what so ever. I try to search comparison shots of the commercial airlines and a military one. Even from screenshots its hard to tell sometimes. I just dont agree one how their opinion is automatically correct 100% of the time as if they were there. I never state facts so how is it their opinion is assume to be a fact?

perhaps you should add more comments to your original posts. Ive seen some of your other threads/posts and you post a video with little to no comment. That leads most to believe that you side with the video you are posting. maybe just add more instead of "kicking the hornets nest and running" (thats just an expression to convey how yours posts may come across). You also have to keep in mind certain topics can be seen as taboo. 9/11 is a certainly one of them. People who live in the northeast NY/NJ/CT/MA/DC were greatly effected by this tragedy (instead of 6 degrees of separation of people who died its about 3 degrees - I only knew 1 person but its very easy to find someone who lost a friend/relative/etc) so videos like the one you posted are not just any old videos to discuss.

I don't know what's worse the fact all you got is a meme generator image as a reply or the fact it's wrong.

This thread doesn't deserve anything else. All three hijacked planes were civies. Hundreds of men, women, and children died on them.

To continue this conspiracy BS is insane.

• Like 1

Two things:

Firstly, not just with 9/11, but in general. Eye witness testimony is terrible. There is a whole psychological field and numerous studies based around finding out how reliable eye witnesses are, and in general they are really, really bad.

Secondly, If it was a US government plan (which I don't think for a second it is), and your #1 goal is not to be found out, then which is far more likely to succeed (in terms of not being found out)

a)Tell a group of Al-Qaeda extremists that you work for bin Laden and you want them.to hijack planes etc. Give them resources to do the task. If all goes well they are dead and there is no trace to you. If all goes badly they all name you as their Al-Qaeda handler and for all they know you work for bin Laden.

b)Get a bunch of US military personnel and hardware. Make an excuse why the hardware is going to go missing and hope none of the staff at the Airbases where the planes were stored say anything. If it was Drones going into the buildings then find some US military personnel who can fly drones who you trust enough not to say anything in the years afterwards. Make up an excuse at the airbase why the drones are being launched that day and not returning. Hope the air traffic controllers don't say anything.

And then that gets even more ridiculous if you think it was CGI.

If people believe it was the government then I see no reason why they wouldn't just do the first option. It makes zero sense to fly military planes into a building where your #1 goal is make sure the military are in no way linked at all.

perhaps you should add more comments to your original posts. Ive seen some of your other threads/posts and you post a video with little to no comment. That leads most to believe that you side with the video you are posting. maybe just add more instead of "kicking the hornets nest and running" (thats just an expression to convey how yours posts may come across). You also have to keep in mind certain topics can be seen as taboo. 9/11 is a certainly one of them. People who live in the northeast NY/NJ/CT/MA/DC were greatly effected by this tragedy (instead of 6 degrees of separation of people who died its about 3 degrees - I only knew 1 person but its very easy to find someone who lost a friend/relative/etc) so videos like the one you posted are not just any old videos to discuss.

Well I'm a guy with few words. I havent post much besides to replies on the hardware section but I honestly didnt see this coming when I would post a video and ask for opinion. I assume okay it a tech side I should get some interesting replies but instead I get insults and people calling people crazy with stupid images. I feel like I'm on a forum for Disney shows. From the Images I looked up, it does appear to be a commercial airline. I manage to find better shots of the plane from 9/11. Well I guess its best to not post any thread of these events. I like to question things and surely a lot of people here do too. We shouldnt be insulted for having a different opinion.

This thread doesn't deserve anything else. All three hijacked planes were civies. Hundreds of men, women, and children died on them.

To continue this conspiracy BS is insane.

What you said is basically conspiracy bs itself

Instead I get insulted calling me crazy and disrespected. A lot of people here have no manners what so ever.

You act as if your ridiculous conspiracy theories are worthy of respect, when they're not. As has been pointed out, eye witness testimony is frequently unreliable - we saw exactly the same thing with the coverage of the Sandy Hook and Aurora shootings. Such statements are then taken by people with an agenda and carefully edited to create a narrative.

You act as if your ridiculous conspiracy theories are worthy of respect, when they're not. As has been pointed out, eye witness testimony is frequently unreliable - we saw exactly the same thing with the coverage of the Sandy Hook and Aurora shootings. Such statements are then taken by people with an agenda and carefully edited to create a narrative.

No but what I am saying as an individual should be respected and this goes for all who open threads as well. Despite on what the topic is about.

Of course a lot of things are edited. I can understand not being able to see planes from a distance but seeing multiple shooters (suspects) as well as it being on recorded live which you can clearly see makes me question the official report.

Well I'm a guy with few words. I havent post much besides to replies on the hardware section but I honestly didnt see this coming when I would post a video and ask for opinion. I assume okay it a tech side I should get some interesting replies but instead I get insults and people calling people crazy with stupid images. I feel like I'm on a forum for Disney shows. From the Images I looked up, it does appear to be a commercial airline. I manage to find better shots of the plane from 9/11. Well I guess its best to not post any thread of these events. I like to question things and surely a lot of people here do too. We shouldnt be insulted for having a different opinion.

fair enough, but a few more words can go a long way. If you would have posted the video and said something like... I just came across this video and while I am not sure if there is any truth to it.. what does everyone else think? This way you are leaving it open, instead you said this is no debate and you did not give YOUR opinion you also have to understand that some people find conspiracy theories offensive, especially when the evidence is to put it lightly "a stretch".

Yeah that's why I'm more or less inclined to believe it was one of the many defence companies that made it all happen they make money off death so I wouldn't put it past them.

All the evidence points toward a controlled detonation. The planes were a distraction/catalyst. I have said this from day one. The evidence is in front of everyone's eyes.

lol, i blame this classic Microsoft product:

Flight%20Simulator%205.1%20September%201995%20CGW_small.png

obvisouly it was a Microsoft funded attack...... heck remember after it happened it and came out that MS Flight simulator was used by the hijackers as a training method.... and people wanted to ban MS flight simulator? :rolleyes: