Why is it getting harder to find a wired mouse?

+

I was playin more for wired mice then i was for the wireless microsoft mouse i had. It worked fine for 4 years til i got mad playing BF3 and broke it against the wall.

Used rechargable batteries, which i only had to change every 3-6 months.

I remember back when those damn wired optical mice would randomly always suddenly stop working. Used to go through so many mice back then.

but i hvae tons of unused wired mice that came with all the computers i bought in the past 5 years, that i never opened.

Maybe i should set up a museum to put them in :D

I really hope you didn't break a Logitech...ever.....

I can sympathise, I love wired mice, My G5 is still going strong, and I don't game much on my pc any more.

If you're still in need of a gaming mouse, you could look at the G700, I believe it can be used wired or wireless.

I can sympathise, I love wired mice, My G5 is still going strong, and I don't game much on my pc any more.

If you're still in need of a gaming mouse, you could look at the G700, I believe it can be used wired or wireless.

Yeppers the G700 does. I got it and it's awesome. I use it wireless thru the "day" and charge it before I got to bed....

I got it 40 dollars off at amazon... :cat: It's one of the best mice you can get nowadays. I love the LGS and there's a lot you can do with it.

the scroll even goes from being super fast free scroll to clicky page scrolling. adjustable DPI in 5 steps...

Here's how mine's configured:

post-361542-0-48521200-1359856989.png

Yeppers the G700 does. I got it and it's awesome. I use it wireless thru the "day" and charge it before I got to bed....

I got it 40 dollars off at amazon... :cat: It's one of the best mice you can get nowadays. I love the LGS and there's a lot you can do with it.

the scroll even goes from being super fast free scroll to clicky page scrolling. adjustable DPI in 5 steps...

Showoff :p

G700 might be a while off for me, my G5 doesn't look like it's going to die any time soon :p

Don't get me wrong, I could care less if anyone uses wired over wireless or vice versa. Nor whether any of the benefits apply to any of them. I realize not everyone has a need for them. It just struck me as a little ignorant to say "I don't see the benefit of wireless", when there are quite clearly numerous. "I don't need wireless" is what you are implying, but that isn't what you were saying. No one is forced to use wireless, but that doesn't mean there are no benefits.

I'm not sure I see the problem, there's no benefit to me.

You can use a wireless mouse all you want, it still won't benefit me though.

I'm not sure I see the problem, there's no benefit to me.

You can use a wireless mouse all you want, it still won't benefit me though.

k