Character Posters for Disney's Animation 'Frozen'

i2QNVMrqfBxmf.jpg

In Frozen, when a prophecy traps a kingdom in eternal winter, Anna (Bell), a fearless optimist, teams up with extreme mountain man Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) and his sidekick reindeer Sven on an epic journey to find Anna's sister Elsa (Menzel), the Snow Queen, and put an end to her icy spell. Encountering mystical trolls, an amazing and comedic snowman named Olaf, Everest-like conditions and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom from destruction.

ihCaVYXXa0mRy.jpg

iV7CEGGjgTyzw.jpg

Ok, maybe it's just me but I like what Disney animation comes out with more than what Pixar has. I really liked tangled and I think this could be good as well. Compared to what Pixar does, DA still has that original fairy tail vibe to it's movies.

I'd take an eternal winter over an eternal summer.. the sequel needs to be the opposite... LOL.

The solution to the eternal winter is ended by a spell for eternal summer. The next movie is about ending eternal summer with an eternal flood. How do we end the third movie about the flood?

The solution to the eternal winter is ended by a spell for eternal summer. The next movie is about ending eternal summer with an eternal flood. How do we end the third movie about the flood?

EPIC SHAMWOW!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
billyea, on 16 Sept 2013 - 16:48, said:

Saw a man riding a moose.

This must be "Canada: The Movie"

Nope, it's missing a mountee, some weed, and cheap meds