Printer Comparison Help

Hi there, lol. Anyway, I've had an Epson Artisan 730 and recently bought a Canon PIXMA MG6320. In the past I've also tried the HP Envy printer. Why is it that the Epson is the only one that will actually print exactly what I'm seeing on my screen? I've tested with multiple photos. The Canon and HP seem to have the faded look even at the highest setting. The Artisan uses the following tanks: Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, Yellow and Black. The MG6320 uses, Black, Pigmented Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Gray. The HP used a black and tri-color (Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) cartridge. The HP's deficiency is kind of obvious I guess but, what is it about the Epson that makes it print exactly whats on the screen in terms of color? With the Canon, I've tried different glossy photo papers, different color profiles and such. I can't seem to get it to print as good. I just would like some input from you guys on this.

HP's printers used to be good. I have one in the closet. I don't use printers anymore. For the price of Ink Cartridges you can buy a new printer. If I ever got another one it would be a laser.