Mall Cop tasers unruly mother. Video goes viral.

Maybe be true, but he doesnt need to be saying all the other bull****. scum is scum, leave it at that.

I cant really speak for Seta-San because ive seen him say some pretty crazy things, and he hadn't typed that comment about Black People when I wrote that comment.

Nice, since they're black, it means they don't work, they're on welfare and are obama voters.

Nice how some people in this topic show their true colors, but many of us have suspected this for a while now.

Exactly. Here in the UK there is equally disgusting behaviour committed by white people on a regular basis - race really isn't the issue. The issue is a lack of education, a lack of a proper upbringing, social deprivation, an inadequate legal system and a society unwilling to stand up to it - the individuals bear much of the responsibility but so too does society for failing them. If parents like these are failing their children then they should be taken into care.

Since she's a loud mouthed black lady she is on welfare, doesnt work, and votes for Obama? Is that what you're basing your "educated" guess on?

I know plenty of people who voted for Obama who are nothing like this, and show way more signs of intelligence then you used your little posts.

What makes it about race is your previous posts, and your stereotype of black people, dont bull**** me.

Some people act crazy, even ones who work and arent on welfare.

Maybe be true, but he doesnt need to be saying all the other bull****. scum is scum, leave it at that.

don't blame me for stereotyping black people when the video that is the topic of this discussion is entirely a stereotype of black people to begin with.

don't blame me for stereotyping black people when the video that is the topic of this discussion is entirely a stereotype of black people to begin with.

Here's a video of some White people chasing down a guy for "driving a BMW"

Yeah i can blame you for your post, take responsibility, but it wasnt just directed at you, it was at everyone in here being racist.

The only comments Ive seen in here that could be seen as Racist was someone remarked they "thought this was Atlanta, not Africa" and Seta implying they vote for Obama because they're black". All the other comments could apply to trash of all skin colours.

The only comments Ive seen in here that could be seen as Racist was someone remarked they "thought this was Atlanta, not Africa" and Seta implying they vote for Obama because they're black". All the other comments could apply to trash of all skin colours.

more than likely, if they did vote they voted for Obama. Fulton County which is where Atlanta, GA is voted nearly 2:1 for Obama. The city is 54% black and black people voted 93% for Obama

Oh so all these people out in the day are on welfare. nice. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

I was out shopping the other day at noon. i must be on welfare too.

I get what you are trying to say but come on, if she acts like that with a security guard who told her to stop loitering then what's she going to be like with bosses telling her what to do.

I get what you are trying to say but come on, if she acts like that with a security guard who told her to stop loitering then what's she going to be like with bosses telling her what to do.

mugger likes to pretend that everything happens in a vacuum and that stereotypes have zero basis in reality and that when someone behaves like a stereotype that is just some sort of damned coincidence.

mugger likes to pretend that everything happens in a vacuum and that stereotypes have zero basis in reality and that when someone behaves like a stereotype that is just some sort of damned coincidence.

Well said! It doesnt take a brain dead moron to figure this one out. How she acted with the security guard by repeating the same phrases makes it easy to picture her saying "Obama Obama, Obama, tat's ma dog, he give us Obama phones, Obama! Seriously we have enough dumb****** acting like their stereotype. Philly has them all. I can guess who voted for Obama simply by talking with that person and come out 95% correct.