• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Rumored release date for Blood and Wine is June 7. I'm pretty hyped for it, more so than for any other game coming out the rest of this year.

Same. TW3 is a masterpiece.

So, bought this and the Season Pass for Xmas (PS4 flash sale + a PSN card as a present) and really just now getting around to starting to play it (started a playthrough on Thursday, finished White Orchard on Saturday).

Got a solid Northern gwent deck going.

That's about it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

excited about the expansion!

i opened the game after a couple of months without playing it (still have some side quests to finish) and lost track of time, this game is really amazing

I have not played the game since i finished the original GOG purchase on release.

Was not there a first DLC before this one? I lost all my saves too.

Is blood and wine independent?.

I dont have time for RPGs like i used to. Can i get blood and wine and play it separately without saves?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

I have not played the game since i finished the original GOG purchase on release.

Was not there a first DLC before this one? I lost all my saves too.

Is blood and wine independent?.

I dont have time for RPGs like i used to. Can i get blood and wine and play it separately without saves?

Thanks

From what I've heard you can start a blood and wine specific play through from the start. Meaning it'll give you a character with the appropriate levels and equipment.

2 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

From what I've heard you can start a blood and wine specific play through from the start. Meaning it'll give you a character with the appropriate levels and equipment.

Well that is nice. I look forward to it.

I did not have time for game plus. And the first expansion..

But i certainly will play this.

How was the first expantion BTW?

2 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

I haven't played it yet so I can't answer that but I heard it's very good.

12 hours ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

First expansion is great. Really good little self contained story, with some overlap into the main story. It involves a character you meet early on in the main game, but he suspiciously goes AWOL in the original game after you've met him.

The quests are fun, and it's undoubtedly worth purchasing for sure.

• Like 2

On 13.05.2016 at 1:19 PM, Audioboxer said:

First expansion is great. Really good little self contained story, with some overlap into the main story. It involves a character you meet early on in the main game, but he suspiciously goes AWOL in the original game after you've met him.

The quests are fun, and it's undoubtedly worth purchasing for sure.

Agree, great story, grate journey :)

• Like 1

This trailer has a completely different tone than the previous ones. It's so different in fact I almost thought it wasn't official for a few minutes but it's from the Witcher channel. Also probably (definitely) contains spoilers. Fair warning.

If spoilers don't bother you then turn the volume up and enjoy. :laugh:

Edited by trag3dy

Patch notes for the 1.20 coming out with blood and wine. I would copy & paste but it's like 6 pages of notes.

Fair warning it's a pdf:

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG_l9fczl2s3h.pdf

Some amazing QoL changes coming and performance fixes are always nice. I kind of wish I had waited until the patch to start my newest play through. :s