Patch out on PS4 as well, 2.64gb.

Have my Blood and Wine physical copy, but can't redeem the code yet. Thought it was out today as well, blast!

7 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Patch 1.20 is now out for all steam and gog versions.

5gb download for me.

Can't wait..  Not sure if i should reselect the abilities to better match the enemies expected

The patch at GOG is now at version 1.21

7 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Patch 1.20 is now out for all steam and gog versions.

5gb download for me.

Can't wait..  Not sure if i should reselect the abilities to better match the enemies expected

The patch at GOG is now at version 1.21

Just now, soniqstylz said:

B&W is it now, 12GB holy ######. And that doesn't even include patch 1.2

It has to unless your game is really out of date.

14 hours ago, trag3dy said:

It has to unless your game is really out of date.

I'm on PS4 it updates as each patch comes out.  Been playing lately.  PS4 patch just came out yesterday.  

New region is so different and cartoonish.  Love the colours.  Only played a bit so far, I dont' want to rush through the main story and leave a bunch of secondary quests for later, when they are so low level it is boring. 

I am way too high level as is.

This weekend I have to work, but every space moment, i will be playing Witcher.  One of the best games ever. Best in genre!

1 hour ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

New region is so different and cartoonish.  Love the colours.  Only played a bit so far, I dont' want to rush through the main story and leave a bunch of secondary quests for later, when they are so low level it is boring. 

I am way too high level as is.

This weekend I have to work, but every space moment, i will be playing Witcher.  One of the best games ever. Best in genre!

Main quest hands out XP like candy so yeah doing side stuff is probably best first.

In other news, completed it. AMAZING.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Audioboxer said:

Main quest hands out XP like candy so yeah doing side stuff is probably best first.

In other news, completed it. AMAZING.

Yeah, I can see myself replaying it again, and having the same amazing experience, having completely different path.

and wasting another numerous hours at it. very few games are that involving.

Turn on the enemy up leveling if things get too easy. Seen that complaint several times in various places since the last update, people forget the feature is there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As if anyone would be stupid enough to have not played this game by now but on the off chance people haven't, announcing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY edition.

We all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I wonder if a new patch will come with it. Spoiler alert, it'll be out August 30th.

Had already grabbed it during XMas PSN sale ($20 for the game, $25 for the season pass).  Still cheaper than GOTY *self high-five*

That said, I've barely touched Blood & Wine and still have a few more trophies to get for plat.  So there's that.

Spoiler

Hearts of Stone - Does the dialogue choices during the wedding influence the after-wedding scenes? It just felt awkward to refuse.

• 3 months later...

I got an email this morning from GoG saying I have been upgraded to the GoTY edition of The Witcher 3 for free because I own the game and all of the expansions.

Neat. :yes: (Y)

• 10 months later...
On 04/10/2017 at 1:25 PM, SidVicious said:

Update 1.51 is out.

Adds PS4 Pro support.

Yep, been waiting a long time for this so I can finally head back to the game and finish Blood & Wine DLC.