Paul Walker To Play 'Agent 47' In "Hitman" Reboot

294729842974829.png

Deadline has broken the news that Fox International Productions are moving ahead with a reboot of Hitman. The video game franchise has been a hit for developers Square Enix and while the 2007 movie failed to impress critics, it did make over $100 million at the worldwide box office. Paul Walker, star of The Fast And Furious franchise, has signed up to play 'Agent 47' and shooting is expected to take place in Berlin and Singapore this summer. The title of the film will actually be Agent 47 and commercials director Aleksander Bach will make his feature helming debut with the project. The screenplay was written by A Good Day To Die Hard's Skip Woods and Mike Finch.

http://www.comicbook...s/news/?a=73838

I think he could get the look down but I don't think he has the voice for it. I'd rather reserve any further judgement until we get more info though.

I liked the first one, thought Olyphant did a good job, was hoping for a sequel. Grandpa walker can stick to stealing cars with his best mate Vince. And ffs why does everything have to be a reboot. For some reason those 2 numbnuts in Fast and Furious keep getting into the same ****, they don't need a reboot, just do a sequel with a different lead.

I think he could get the look down but I don't think he has the voice for it. I'd rather reserve any further judgement until we get more info though.

47 doesn't talk that much, hell I think he talked too much in the first movie they did. That just wasn't his character.

Meh, I liked the first one, and despite breaking the "lore" of the game, I don't see any reason to reboot or any such.

the only thing important about the franchise is a bald assassin doing awesome stuff and killing people. the rest of the "story" is irrelevant. 47 is the only important part of it.

Films? there was only one :wacko:

It was so bad that watching it til the end felt like watching 2 terrible movies in a single sitting. Like someone already said the only good part of it was Olga Kurylenko.

It was so bad that watching it til the end felt like watching 2 terrible movies in a single sitting. Like someone already said the only good part of it was Olga Kurylenko.

:laugh: !

Olga certainly made the original interesting, for some reason I thought all hope was lost when the game appeared in the film :rofl:

hitman_game_movie.jpg

If it's not Jason Statham playing 47 - I'm not interested.

Staring everybody in the face, but they can't make it happen. Shame.

Yeah plus its his kinda role as well, mindless action

Yeah plus its his kinda role as well, mindless action

He actually did more than just action while paired with Guy Ritchie. I really miss the Guy Ritchie / Jason Statham duo.