Sean Bean Joins The Wachowskis' "Jupiter Ascending"

beanstar.png

According to Deadline, walking movie massacre Sean Bean has signed on to play a character called "Stinger" in the movie that marks Matrix duo Andy and Lana Wachowski's return to sci-fi, Jupiter Rising. The character is described as a Han Solo type so we'll assume he'll be a roguish good-guy. He will join Channing Tatum, Eddie Redmayne and Mila Kunis in the movie which is set in a time where humans are at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder, and follows a woman who has been targeted for assassination by the queen of the universe.

http://www.comicbook...e/news/?a=73822

Shall we take bets on whether he will die before the end?

Dies in the opening scenes... and then fades back before that (to which is the whole movie) which leads up to his death.

:rofl: I bet its written in his contract he has to die somewhere

• Like 1

Wasn't the last movie the Wachowski's did a sci-fi kinda movie? The name of it is totally blanking on me right now, but wasn't it a whimsical take on rebirth and connection, not to mention parts of it took place in like, the FUTURE? lol

Also, still can't get over Lana Wachowski. I mean, I'm all for someone being transgendered this days and all that. But she just seems, way to manish still to me (is that even a thing?)

Wasn't the last movie the Wachowski's did a sci-fi kinda movie? The name of it is totally blanking on me right now, but wasn't it a whimsical take on rebirth and connection, not to mention parts of it took place in like, the FUTURE? lol

Also, still can't get over Lana Wachowski. I mean, I'm all for someone being transgendered this days and all that. But she just seems, way to manish still to me (is that even a thing?)

Cloud Atlas?