Green Man Gaming Giving Away Four Free Games This Weekend

Found another deal for some free games for those who are interested.

Green Man Gaming over the weekend, starting on Friday 12:00 GMT, will be releasing four different games available for download in 24 hour intervals. The only catch is that you will need a Green Man Gaming account and a Playfire account and link the two accounts.

Game Release Schedule:

On Friday February 8 at 12:00 GMT (7 AM Eastern), Zombies, currently priced at $3.99 USD, will be free for 24 hours.

On Saturday February 9 at 12:00 GMT (7 AM Eastern), Ninja Blade, currently priced at $8.99 USD, will be free for 24 hours.

On Sunday February 10 at 12:00 GMT (7 AM Eastern), Unstoppable Gorg, currently priced at $9.99 USD, will be free for 24 hours.

On Monday February 11 at 12:00 GMT (7 AM Eastern), Superstars V8 Next Challenge,currently priced at $15.96 USD, will be free for 24 hours.

Source: Dealzon

Too bad it's only for 24 hours.

If you download a game during the period its free, it's counted a normal digital purchase and you can get to keep it. I should have added that to the original post. I apologize if that caused any confusions.

Has anyone grabbed the first two? You've missed out of Zombies, but Ninja Blade is still up for about 8 hours.

I think the servers are under a bit of stress, though. My download of Ninja Blade was slow, when it wasn't timing out.

• Like 1