Anonymous hacks Federal Reserve, data compromised

lolll you really think all of them are script kiddies ?

Btw, the federal reserve are the one responsible for the ****ty economy that you have. You clearly have NO clue how they operate.

<Snipped>

Yes. Real freedom fighters do their work through politics and grassroots campaigning. Not through petty vandalism. I know Anonymous, I've seen people victimised by their stupidity, a friend of mine was falsely accused of being a pedophile thanks to them putting 2 and 2 together and getting 27. I reserve my respect and admiration for those that actually merit some. Petty vandals merit none.

Blaming your president(s) for the countries debt is also getting old.

If a company is losing millions of Dollars who gets the blame? The CEO. Just ask all of the ones that have been fired. Obama is like the CEO and he should be fired. He is the guy in charge. As Harry Truman once said the buck stops here-at the President's desk.

Blaming your president(s) for the countries debt is also getting old.

try not to delve into subjects you clearly do not understand. True: Obama's White house has never submitted a single budget since 2009 which is against the law.

The senate hasn't passed a budget which is controlled by the Democrats and headed by numskull Harry Reid.

there are CERTAIN things that you have to do.. they are NOT getting done.

• Like 1

If a company is losing millions of Dollars who gets the blame? The CEO. Just ask all of the ones that have been fired. Obama is like the CEO and he should be fired. He is the guy in charge. As Harry Truman once said the buck stops here-at the President's desk.

Yes I understand that, however what happens when that CEO is landed with the debts and contracts from the previous CEO......... They need to be honoured, some times a CEO can be labeled as bad due to the collective actions of predecessors, just like running a country, It took more than one person to put your country in its current position.

• Like 1

Democrats blame republican president... Republicans blame democrat president... People are too busy bitching at each other to ask the most difficult questions and actually get to the root of the problem. The cause doesn't rest on the head of any single president, it's a largely collective failure.

Yes I understand that, however what happens when that CEO is landed with the debts and contracts from the previous CEO......... They need to be honoured, some times a CEO can be labeled as bad due to the collective actions of predecessors, just like running a country, It took more than one person to put your country in its current position.

They are fired. Like I said look at the Deficit when Obama took Office and look at it now. The time for blaming Bush is long gone. The POTUS creates the Budget and sends it to Congress for approval. but to the OP, Anonymous is evil and should be stopped.

Let's for the sake of arguing say that Bush started all of this. Obama has since had the opportunity to take things into his own hands and handle the problem. He hasn't. He has dropped the ball. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that he doesn't care and is putting us further and further in the hole.

• Like 2

They are fired. Like I said look at the Deficit when Obama took Office and look at it now. The time for blaming Bush is long gone. The POTUS creates the Budget and sends it to Congress for approval. but to the OP, Anonymous is evil and should be stopped.

Sure lets just keep firing them... its worked well so far..... Oh Wait no it hasn't.

Sure lets just keep firing them... its worked well so far..... Oh Wait no it hasn't.

Someone has to take the blame, it stops at the White House. Incompetency will not get you far in the Business world, so the CEO is normally canned. Are they supposed to ax the mail person??

Someone has to take the blame, it stops at the White House. Incompetency will not get you far in the Business world, so the CEO is normally canned. Are they supposed to ax the mail person??

Its all about blame isn't it....... Why isn't the system looked at? if the marketing or HR is failing then YES perhaps it is the mail person letting the team down.

Yes if the bank you bank at is FDIC insured.

They are not a bank for people but a bank for banks... and a bank where banks can get loans from they are supposed to make available to people. Which helps to stagnate or push the economy forward or drive it into the ground.

If you do your banking at a bank that is not FDIC insured , you and your money will soon part ways.

So why is it each side seems to wait until the other side's president is in office to apportion said blame? Pretty much all US politicians are idiots, on the left and the right. Instead of constantly blaming the other side and acting like your own side poops gold dust, followers of both parties need to stop whinging and actually do something about it.

• Like 2

Its all about blame isn't it....... Why isn't the system looked at? if the marketing or HR is failing then YES perhaps it is the mail person letting the team down.

You do read these post do you not?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1135124-anonymous-hacks-federal-reserve-data-compromised/page__st__15__p__595506182#entry595506182

So why is it each side seems to wait until the other side's president is in office to apportion said blame? Pretty much all US politicians are idiots, on the left and the right. Instead of constantly blaming the other side and acting like your own side poops gold dust, followers of both parties need to stop whinging and actually do something about it.

You have to be joking. I thought they would tar and feather Bush while he was in Office. Look at all the money George Soros spent/wasted trying to get him out of office. I could show you videos of this but that would take this even further off topic. We need to stay on The FEd.

What they(Anon) need to do is actually collapse our economy completely. Maybe that will start the change that we desperately need.

Our government is already doing that on its own.

Yes and I saw this in the first line.

Then Congress reviews it to make sure the current laws on mandatory spending are met.

Congress is not just one person, why did they not raise the alarm after the review?

There is nothing that is not legal in the Budget. They just increased the spending caps.

It would be a huge problem if we went back on the Gold Standard. The fact that we are is so much debt is a big problem which Obama does not seem to care much about as he created most of it.

Find a source to back that one up. Please mark it with all outlays purely created and responsible during the Obama Administration. Feel free to include lost revenues created by renewal of the Bush tax cuts that he signed.

Someone has to take the blame, it stops at the White House. Incompetency will not get you far in the Business world, so the CEO is normally canned.

....with about $100 million out the door.

Find a source to back that one up. Please mark it with all outlays purely created and responsible during the Obama Administration. Feel free to include lost revenues created by renewal of the Bush tax cuts that he signed.

I will get right on that. Just look at the deficit now compared to when Bush left. This is the last post I am replying to that is not concerning the OP.

I will get right on that. Just look at the deficit now compared to when Bush left. This is the last post I am replying to that is not concerning the OP.

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

slowest-spending.png

the problem is, the Congress back in 1913 committed a coup de tat with the establishment of the federal reserve act. The constitution says only the government shall have the power to coin money and has to be either silver or gold. the federal reserve prints fiat currency. the Rothschilds are the biggest ones on the inside.

After Anonymous posted sensitive credentials of over 4,600 banking executives to a government Web site on Super Bowl Sunday, the Federal Reserve acknowledged the attack in a Tuesday morning statement to affected individuals and press.

From Sunday to Tuesday is a long time. No wonder they got hit.

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

slowest-spending.png

Nice how you conveniently forget Obama giving Solyndra and other alternative now bankrupt companies money. He also gave GM money in bailouts for the saving of the company, however they are losing millions on the volt because they can't make cost on sales. no one can afford the volts, so they lower the price and lose $$$$ http://www.reuters.c...E88904J20120910

So yes, Obama has GIVEN taxpayer money for corrupt corporations who donated to his first campaign and subsequently failed and went bankrupt http://www.bloomberg...-exit-plan.html look here;

Solyndra LLC, the failed solar-panel maker that received a $535 million U.S. Energy Department loan guarantee before going bankrupt, won approval of its plan to exit court protection over government objections.
$535 million of... taxpayer money because the taxpayers will have to pay that off too. add THAT to the debt too!