Win7 to Win8 upgrade pricing?

Was just wondering if I can still get a cheap price by using a Win8 upgrade advisor or if the price has gone over $100?

Thanx. They are S.O.L. then. Thanx.

For the sake of turning this into another Win8 bashing thread...I disagree. "They" may be better off waiting for later version "blue" or whatever it will be called. May work out some issues in Win8 and give "them" a better overall experience. I do not think I would have upgraded if they offered Win8 for 5 bucks. Sticking with Win7 until something better (to me and my opinion) comes along or I'm eventually forced to move on up.

So I take it that it makes no difference which Windows 7 version you have to begin with?

Like whether you have Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, etc. etc.

it's still the same price to upgrade to either Win 8 or Win 8 Pro as the prices indicate for each?

It was almost a 200 dollar cost just to go from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 7 Ultimate?

So that isn't even taken in to consideration?

For the sake of turning this into another Win8 bashing thread...I disagree. "They" may be better off waiting for later version "blue" or whatever it will be called. May work out some issues in Win8 and give "them" a better overall experience. I do not think I would have upgraded if they offered Win8 for 5 bucks. Sticking with Win7 until something better (to me and my opinion) comes along or I'm eventually forced to move on up.

No bashing by me. I love Win8. Either way, if they wait till "Blue" it will still be out of their reach in price.

So I take it that it makes no difference which Windows 7 version you have to begin with?

Like whether you have Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, etc. etc.

it's still the same price to upgrade to either Win 8 or Win 8 Pro as the prices indicate for each?

It was almost a 200 dollar cost just to go from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 7 Ultimate?

So that isn't even taken in to consideration?

I guess not.