Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

It may not have been intentional but it does sound like the cops set it off.

McMahon did not say directly that the tear gas started the blaze and the cause of the fire remained unclear.

Fact is that if Dorner did not hide away in that cabin it would not have been burned and another deputy would still be alive. If anyone is to blame for this it is Dorner.

Fact is that if Dorner did not hide away in that cabin it would not have been burned and another deputy would still be alive. If anyone is to blame for this it is Dorner.

I am not placing blame, just stating what seems to me to be a fact. The police was entirely right in what they did if they did it for the right reasons.

I am not placing blame, just stating what seems to me to be a fact. The police was entirely right in what they did if they did it for the right reasons.

It does seem that way but as the Sheriff said the cause is yet unclear. I would say it is a 90% chance that the pyrotechnic tear gas caused the fire and I would have to believe Fire expects will get to the bottom of it.

There is no rational comment to your statement.

Pyrotechnic tear gas is well-known to cause fires (it was used in the Waco siege) and it was deployed in a wood cabin, which is obviously more flammable than most buildings. He was surrounded by armed police, so we was unable to leave the cabin, and as far as I'm aware no attempt was made to put out the fire. It's either gross negligence or attempted murder - either way the police are culpable for his death.

Pyrotechnic tear gas is well-known to cause fires (it was used in the Waco siege) and it was deployed in a wood cabin, which is obviously more flammable than most buildings. He was surrounded by armed police, so we was unable to leave the cabin, and as far as I'm aware no attempt was made to put out the fire. It's either gross negligence or attempted murder - either way the police are culpable for his death.

He was a wanted fugitive and got exactly what he deserved. In Waco it was injected with a tank. Since this ordeal is over and there will be no further meaningful discussion. Was he killed by the Police--Yes. Would it have made you happy if he escaped and killed say 5 or 6 more people? Like I said there is no rational comment to be made. This is over and I am moving on. C-Ya

He was a wanted fugitive and got exactly what he deserved. In Waco it was injected with a tank. Since this ordeal is over and there will be no further meaningful discussion. Was he killed by the Police--Yes. Would it have made you happy if he escaped and killed say 5 or 6 more people? Like I said there is no rational comment to be made. This is over and I am moving on. C-Ya

Yep, he got what he deserved. Now the cops can continue doing the **** they were prior to his, and possibly beating more people, but what the hell.

If you listen to all the

, you can clearly hear the cops saying "Burner deployed > we have flames"

Unless teargas is now called "Burner" then this statement is BS

"McMahon said deputies shot pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin and it erupted in flames"

The fire was started on purpose, they even talk about which walls are engulfed in flames and which exits he might come out from as each wall burns

Thing is, I would have preferred he got caught, not murdered, you know, the very reason people were chasing HIM in the first place? Why is it ok for the cops to murder people, but not him, is all I want to know. Plus why is it ok to shoot first and ask questions later with suspects that are unconfirmed to be Dorner? During this week, you were likely to be shot at for just owning a truck in California.
  • Like 2

He was a wanted fugitive and got exactly what he deserved. In Waco it was injected with a tank. Since this ordeal is over and there will be no further meaningful discussion. Was he killed by the Police--Yes. Would it have made you happy if he escaped and killed say 5 or 6 more people? Like I said there is no rational comment to be made.

It is not the job of police officers to act as judge, jury and executioner. The job of police is to apprehend suspects so they can be tried before a court of law. He may well have deserved to die in your opinion but that doesn't give the police the right to kill him.

• Like 2

From CNN:

Audio from a Los Angeles television station captured the sound of someone early in the standoff shouting, "Burn it down ... burn that goddamn house down. Burn it down." It's not clear who used those words.

But the order to use smoke canisters -- "burners" -- didn't come for another two hours, according to San Bernardino County sheriff's radio traffic. "Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire," one officer reported at 4:16 p.m. (7:16 p.m. ET).

Five minutes later, a single gunshot was reported from inside the house. A senior officer ordered units around the cabin, "Stand by. Maintain your discipline." About a minute after that, officers reported ammunition exploding inside.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c2

Sounds like the teargas caught the place on fire and Dorner probably appeared trying to escape with a weapon...was forced back in by a barrage of bullets (because he was still armed). I'd assume they would have let him come out if he wasn't being a threat. When he realized he couldn't escape...he ended it.

"Burn it down ... burn that goddamn house down. Burn it down." It's not clear who used those words.

See how they were able to spin it ? And people will stop asking questions.

Control the narrative they say ...

Thing is, I would have preferred he got caught, not murdered, you know, the very reason people were chasing HIM in the first place? Why is it ok for the cops to murder people, but not him, is all I want to know. Plus why is it ok to shoot first and ask questions later with suspects that are unconfirmed to be Dorner? During this week, you were likely to be shot at for just owning a truck in California.

He would have been captured if he came out of that cabin without a weapon in hand. If you look at Dorner's background, he never should have been hired as a Police Officer in the first place. The Police do not murder people. That statement is absurd as it was for the many who were puling for this Killer to get away. The officers that shot at those other trucks will probably be disciplined in one way or another.

If you listen to all the

, you can clearly hear the cops saying "Burner deployed > we have flames"

Unless teargas is now called "Burner" then this statement is BS

"McMahon said deputies shot pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin and it erupted in flames"

The fire was started on purpose, they even talk about which walls are engulfed in flames and which exits he might come out from as each wall burns

The cops saying that did not have the authority to do it. The Sheriff ordered the tear gas.

http://www.foxnews.c...ugitive-ex-cop/

And the Cops said the fire started by accident? bull****, here's the scanner audio of the police chatter

377689_214548548688786_985424727_n.jpg

The fire was started when deputies shot pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin. That recording was way before the fire started. Maybe this should be considered being carried on in the It's a Conspiracy Section" Regardless of how the fire started , if Dorner came out without a weapon he would be alive today. He took the cowards way out and shot himself. This guy killed how many people? He had 50 names in his manifesto.

Conspiracy?

The fire was started when deputies shot pyrotechnic tear gas into the cabin. That recording was way before the fire started. Maybe this should be considered being carried on in the It's a Conspiracy Section" Regardless of how the fire started , if Dorner came out without a weapon he would be alive today. He took the cowards way out and shot himself. This guy killed how many people? He had 50 names in his manifesto.

maybe this will satisfy your curiosity

* burn the motherF**ker

you still think this is a conspiracy?they NEVER planned on taking him alive! the new rule of law.. there is no law. Damn LAPD went around and shot a hispanic woman and her mother delivering newspapers. Just flatout hosed her vehicle.

Conspiracy.... LOL... man some people are absolutely ignorant.oh well. Semper fi!

Where does it say that?

Conspiracy?

maybe this will satisfy your curiosity

* burn the motherF**ker

you still think this is a conspiracy?they NEVER planned on taking him alive! the new rule of law.. there is no law. Damn LAPD went around and shot a hispanic woman and her mother delivering newspapers. Just flatout hosed her vehicle.

Conspiracy.... LOL... man some people are absolutely ignorant.oh well. Semper fi!

You can't tell who is saying that. It very well could be a bystander. The LAPD were not in charge of this once he made it into San Bernardino County. They all were gathered some distance away from the cabin.

Where does it say that?

exactly. just another case of a lethargic mentallity

lethargic

tired: physically slow and mentally dull as a result of tiredness, disease, or drugs

causing lethargy: causing a state of physical slowness and mental dullness

sorry, but having used flashbangs and CS gas in the military, no, it was purposely set. ahem.. do YOU remember Waco? here like waco, they ushered the press away and torched the hell out of the place

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

?

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 ? 1860)

sorry, but having used flashbangs and CS gas in the military, no, it was purposely set. ahem.. do YOU remember Waco? here like waco, they ushered the press away and torched the hell out of the place

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

?

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 ? 1860)

This was nothing like Waco. I also used such devices as a Police Officer (not in CA) They can and sometimes do start fires especially in a cable surrounded by dry fir trees. You can believe what you will but there is no way that the Sheriff would have ordered this cabin burned. The FBI was onsite for God's Sake. Oh and FYI, I am not lethargic. :shifty:

Where does it say that?

i meant where does it says that the 'burn the house down' part was way before it actually burned? On the recordings, we hear a officer having a clear view into the cabin, close enough to see blood splatter (meaning dorner was hit) right after that the order was given to burn the place and confirmed that flames were started.