Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

@Detection. OK I listened to the entire vdeo/audio recording. It appears that the video was just a slide show as it was not in synch with what the audio was saying. If that is in fact an actual police scanner recording, then I would have to then agree that the fire was intentionally set. But why would The Sheriff lie to the media when he knew that the whole world was watching? It seems that I was wrong then.

Because who is going to do anything about it? They kept the media out, it's limited to some radio recordings that they'll never be able to positively ID or verify, every other police agency will back them up, the government will back them up. We, the people, are helpless against this increasingly police state attitude of authorities in this country. If our media had even a shred of decency or care about the people of this country, they would have gotten it all on film. The audacity of police who ask for filming to stop amazes me. Bottom line is, police can do what they want and we can't do a damn thing about it. Like I said before, you want a reason for the second amendment, here it is.

Reporter: Sheriff, there's lots of questions about how the fire started at the cabin. Was that on purpose by the sheriffs department to set it ablaze? Was that something that happened as a result of the tear gas that was fired in there? Can you explain how that transpired, what happened?

Sheriff: I can tell you that it was not on purpose. We did not intentionally burn down that cabin to get Mr. Dorner out. The tear gas canisters we used; First off a presence? when we showed up, secondly we used a cold tear gas. Then we used the next tear gas was that, that was pyrotechnic. Does generate a lot of heat. We introduced those canisters into the residence and a fire erupted.

Reporter: There was some chatter that was caught, I guess, on the scanners and everything about a burner and I don't know what that is. Can you explain what a burner is?

Sheriff: The pyrotechnic type canisters are commonly referred to as burners.

We promise we didn't burn it down on purpose, we just used PYROTECHNIC gas grenades in a wodden cabin. :rolleyes: The BS they are spewing is beyond ridiculous.

Someone please show me the part of the police recording where they used cold grenades, it didn't work, so they used pyrotechnic grenades. If you listen to the recording it's blatently obvious that the fire was set on purpose. "We're going to go forward with the plan... with the burner. Like we talked about". Then shortly after "Burners deployed and we have a fire" like it was an affirmation that the fire was started. Not "Oh, the cabin is igniting, watch out!". To me, you'd have to be in denial to think this fire wasn't set on purpose by police.

@3:45

Well, they planned to use 'burners' for this eventuality, which was revealed through the recordings and usage was verified by Sheriff. We know that some of the officers got really excited and verbally stated their desire or issued a command to, 'burn it down.' The cabin has burned down. Sheriff uses plausible deniability.

Why would they need to use a pyrotechnic one after using a cold one? If the first didn't flush him out then he obviously had a gas mask, so the second wouldn't work either.

Why would they need to use a pyrotechnic one after using a cold one? If the first didn't flush him out then he obviously had a gas mask, so the second wouldn't work either.

One would assume, with the information given, to burn him alive.

Easy to deny that intent though.

Watching Terminator, this caught my eye, coincidence ? Or did Dorner think he was a Terminator ?

WP_000050.jpg

Stretching a little bit?

He died in Angelus Oaks (not Big Bear Lake)

Seven Oaks was the road