Former LAPD officer goes over the edge

Why is that relevant to this topic? Because it demonstrates a consistent culture of abuse of power, whereby scaremongering by the government and media results in the general public becoming accepting of ever more extreme infringements of the personal liberties.\

I find it interesting that you can come to these conclusions, yet still make statements in the gun control threads that amount to claims that the US government is not leaning into tyrrany, so there is no need to arm the citizenry.

They do not need a bunch of untrained Bounty Hunters getting in their way.

Yea, wouldn't want to chance this guy gets brought in alive or anything.

LAPD have no intention of bringing this guy in, they want to shut him up, they dont want his story out, as evidenced by the shoot first and ask questions later policy when confronting pick up trucks recently.

The news cast keeps saying, "If he is in it".... like they are unsure.

Can't see if he was killed or not ?

Nothing yet. They keep saying, "they believe they have him in it (the cabin)." But there hasn't been any actual confirmation.

Trust but verify.

I prefer to keep leery and verify :p

Also, they think there may be hostages now.

Two deputies were wounded, I believe that he is in that cabin. Why would any other person shoot at the deputies?

watching live news stream here

http://usnews.nbcnew...n-big-bear?lite

in a way i hope he gets away. He doesn't seem to be targeting unrelated people such as the police are.

Yeah he had two hostages, but he didnt seem to hurt them and one was able to escape.

To me the guy still seems like a good guy that got ****ed way over and it ruined his life. Sure he could be crazy, but seems they drove him to that point.

Not saying what he's doing is right though, no one should eve be killed.

You want a killer to get away? Strange

Two deputies were wounded, I believe that he is in that cabin. Why would any other person shoot at the deputies?

Just listened to the shoot-out on CBS live stream, thought I heard them shout 'He's down' but then there was more shooting so I guess not

watching live news stream here

http://usnews.nbcnew...n-big-bear?lite

in a way i hope he gets away. He doesn't seem to be targeting unrelated people such as the police are.

Yeah he had two hostages, but he didnt seem to hurt them and one was able to escape.

To me the guy still seems like a good guy that got ****ed way over and it ruined his life. Sure he could be crazy, but seems they drove him to that point.

Not saying what he's doing is right though, no one should eve be killed.

So you condone Monica Quan's death?

This dude is a murderer...nothing more and nothing less. If they can not bring him to justice then taking him down like the dog he is will be justified.

Dorner may have been wronged by the LAPD...but whatever their actions were do not justify Dorner going around killing cops.

yes thats what i said :rolleyes:

I like how people only read what they want to hear, and ignore the rest.

Such as the last line in my post.

I just hope everyone is brought to justice in this situation, including, and especially the police.

I have the same mentality you do. It's not right, but it's what is needed.

• Like 2

yes thats what i said :rolleyes:

I like how people only read what they want to hear, and ignore the rest.

Such as the last line in my post.

I just hope everyone is brought to justice in this situation, including, and especially the police.

ok, so you want a murderer to get away to kill more? Getting closer?

If one of the 3 people he killed was you Brother would you feel the same??

His "brother" should know before hand what he's getting involved into. It's law enforcement and it's a life endangering job.

Letting emotions that block out common sense never made a good argument over anything.

If one of the 3 people he killed was your Brother would you feel the same??

If any of my family was a police officer anymore ( my uncle used to be , but quit because of the corruption ) , I would still understand his cause. I would be sad for the lost, and angry too. But my hate would be more directed towards the broken system that makes people have to do such a thing to even get a chance.

His "brother" should know before hand what he's getting involved into. It's law enforcement and it's a life endangering job.

Letting emotions that block out common sense never made a good argument over anything.

If any of my family was a police officer anymore ( my uncle used to be , but quit because of the corruption ) , I would still understand his cause. I would be sad for the lost, and angry too. But my hate would be more directed towards the broken system that makes people have to do such a thing to even get a chance.

...and one of the victims was your daughter who was nothing but a simple basketball coach?

...and one of the victims was your daughter who was nothing but a simple basketball coach?

There goes it again, pandering with hypothetical thought and emotions that didn't happen.

If I want things the change, the work no one wants to deal with needs to be done or else it turns into a bigger mess endangering innocent lives like we're witnessing.