Please Help

12141438.jpg

Hi to all,

as u can see in the above picture.. there is nothing to shown when i want to give a path or search for a file to upload or save etc...

its really annoying to me.. please help, don't know what happened sad.gif

Thanks in advance!!

to find a file/folder or to upload anything... to locate any file/folder..

Not sure I follow, you mean trying to find a file via your browser to upload, but when you hit the 'Browse' button, it just shows that window?

Which browser ?

Can you explain step by step how you get to that stage

Here is another example, when i try to upload an image/video on my Facebook account:

So it works with Firefox, but not with AnyMenu ?

Never heard of anymenu, maybe don't use it ? Just let explorer / browser do the job as normal

mate this is what i want to explain, even with explorer, i got this same blank window without any option to move/browse or locate any file from anywhere :(

here is another example of explorer when i looking for a file to crack/patch.. this is what i got

12141822.gif

mate this is what i want to explain, even with explorer, i got this same blank window without any option to move/browse or locate any file from anywhere :(

This is like pulling teeth

You're not explaining anything much, from the screenshot Firefox is working fine

Which browser doesn't work? IE ?

And that AnyMenu could easily be the culprit, it creates shortcuts or something, so if IE is using AnyMenu, and the shortcut is invalid, it won't know what to open to look for files

Uninstall AnyMenu > Reboot > Try again

forget AnyMenu its a very small utility 273KB.. it won't install.. runs directly..

in firefox picture, take a look at your left hand side.. its blank if you want to locate a file from any other drive how can you lacte it?? as mention in the above picture mate...

forget AnyMenu its a very small utility 273KB.. it won't install.. runs directly..

in firefox picture, take a look at your left hand side.. its blank if you want to locate a file from any other drive how can you lacte it?? as mention in the above picture mate...

Ok I see what you mean

First things I would do would be open Elevated CMD and type: sfc /scannow

Hit enter and let it do its scan, it will replace any damaged or missing system files

Also as you are playing with patching / cracking programs, I would scan for malware, Malwarebytes would be my first choice

Looks like your shell files are damaged..

:( :o :cry:

how to recover it now?

Ok I see what you mean

First things I would do would be open Elevated CMD and type: sfc /scannow

Hit enter and let it do its scan, it will replace any damaged or missing system files

Also as you are playing with patching / cracking programs, I would scan for malware, Malwarebytes would be my first choice

:(

i didn't do anything.. ok i'm doing it right now....

I notice you have skinned windows too, and added/replaced the start button.

Do you have any other skins/customisations.

If sfc /scannow doesn't work then i'd try disabling any third party themes and apps.

I notice you have skinned windows too, and added/replaced the start button.

Do you have any other skins/customisations.

If sfc /scannow doesn't work then i'd try disabling any third party themes and apps.

Good call, a likely suspect

i'm doing SFC scan right now.. lets hope it would resolve my problem

i just replace the start button nothing more anything.. no skinning or customization anything..

this is what i got when scan is completed... now restarting...

12142071.jpg

i'm doing SFC scan right now.. lets hope it would resolve my problem

i just replace the start button nothing more anything.. no skinning or customization anything..

this is what i got when scan is completed

12142071.jpg

Ok you need to reboot to repair the problems

Make sure to set the default Win 7 theme too

What the guys told you to do is what I'd have recommended.

I didn't notice he had skinned his Windows.. That's definitely the issue though. I'd be inclined to suggest you executed a theme designed for pre SP1 installs..