I used to be a jailbreaker, but not anymore

Battery normally drains 5-10% quicker, which is noticeable end of the day.

The surprising thing is my phone actually lasts longer when JB and I'm not really sure why. The volume of everything in use is generally the same. I've got a few tweaks here and there by IntelliX I thought would kill it but it didn't.

no what causes the mess is user error, not the jail break itself.

Not entirely true, installing a bunch of useful tweaks and patches from Cydia will eventually cause load on the device, making it feel cluttered and messy, in this case it would not be user error.

I have 5 tweaks installed in my iPhone 5. Chrome default, bitesms, lockscreen artwork remover (those huge black bars), nitrous, and springtomize. All of the stuff I use jb for, apple should let you do in the first place.

Not entirely true, installing a bunch of useful tweaks and patches from Cydia will eventually cause load on the device, making it feel cluttered and messy, in this case it would not be user error.

So it's Windows fault when people installing too many programs and the system slows down?

Users cause the slow downs by installing stupid themes, and apps they think they need, without removing them afterwards.

I have not bothered to Jailbreak my iPhone 4S/5 or my iPad 2 since iOS 5.1.1

Jailbreaking is just not worth it. Stock iOS is nearing perfection in all spheres that matter to me.

I don't know, Zephyr makes the iPhone even more easier to do things and Quasar is a pretty amazing tweak for the iPad.

Jailbroke my iPhone, for the sake of SBSettings, f.lux and Shrink.

iOS has gotten much better in recent years, and it's almost up to the point where I don't actually bother anymore.

Battery normally drains 5-10% quicker, which is noticeable end of the day.

Haven't seen any need to JB my iPad...

I never understood why I would be tired, lay in bed and browse the web alittle bit, then be wide awake. Then I downloaded f.lux and I would be tired, lay in bed and browse the web alittle bit, then be ready to pass out.