Fun facts of the day

Oh god it gets ev en wierder.... using a rat to do it is gross... children should NEVER BE ACCUSTOMED TO SEEING A RAT IN A KITCHEN THEY DONT BELONG THERE.chuck e cheese is EVIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkz71zy8T8s

Rat in the Kitchen is the seventh album by UB40 released in July 1986. This album contained two UK hits, "Sing Our Own Song" (UK #5 in 1986) and "Rat in Mi Kitchen" (UK #12 in 1987).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkz71zy8T8s

Rat in the Kitchen is the seventh album by UB40 released in July 1986. This album contained two UK hits, "Sing Our Own Song" (UK #5 in 1986) and "Rat in Mi Kitchen" (UK #12 in 1987).

that's what I think of when I think of chuck-e-cheese...

ANOTHER FUN FACT: there's also a buffet place in Utah called Chuck-A-Rama.....

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

It took Leo Tolstoy six years to write "War & Peace".

On the new hundred dollar bill the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10.

A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.

Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.

Studies show that before a man even speaks a word, the way he stands (whether he is slouching or not) counts for over 80% of woman?s first impression.

D?j? vu (French for ?already seen?) has never been fully explained, though some scientists believe that a neurological glitch causes an experience to be registered in the memory before reaching consciousness.

The empty egg cases of some sharks (such as the dogfish shark) that wash up on seashores are called ?mermaid purses.?

Funny Facts on Twitter https://twitter.com/funnyfacts

One sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds

China makes over half of all the sex dolls in the world, and uses over 70% of them.

"Dammit I'm mad'' spelled backwards = ''dammit I'm mad''.

If you try to say the alphabet without moving your lips or tongue every letter will sound the same.

Fun fact:people have used Amped wireless range extenders to fly ARDrones further. (I want an ARDrone!!!)

The word ?gorilla? comes from a Greek word ?gorillai? meaning ?a tribe of hairy women.?

You are never more than 10 feet away from a spider. Ever.

The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

A kick in the nuts is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids and breaking up to 3200 bones at a time.

90af2fd35f3415c7a3fa1c2b20cd1da2.png

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

If I have ?1UK in my pocket I still have more than a dollar :laugh:

Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.

We shall find out later today if that still holds true.........or some of may not depending on if the meteorite hits Earth