Robert Downey Jr. to make movie based on 'Black Mirror'

6vazU.jpg

Robert Downey Jr has bought the film rights to an episode of Charlie Brooker?s Black Mirror.

The Iron Man star will adapt Jesse Armstrong?s script ?The Entire History of You? for the big screen, reports Broadcast.

Downey Jr is said to have beaten off competition from George Clooney to acquire the rights.

The original ?Entire History of You? aired on Channel 4 in December 2011 and was set in a near-future world in which everyone has a memory chip implanted in their head. The chip allowed the user to re-watch moments from their past, leading to dark consequences.

Toby Kebbell (Wrath of the Titans) played the lead role in the hour-long drama, penned by Peep Show scribe Armstrong. A second series of Black Mirror begins tonight at 11pm on Channel 4.

(http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a457941/robert-downey-jr-to-make-movie-based-on-charlie-brookers-black-mirror.html?rss)

i didn't even know about this show. going to look and see if i can grab it legally or illegally:P! but for what i've read about it. and considering this post, it looks like it will be great, now that robert downey jr is in the ranks. and thank god for not letting George Clooney to cast it. no offense to George Clooney fans, but for me personally i don't like the way he acts. looks like he's trying get in the pants of every girl in the scene:P