The Expendables 3 (2014)

Pure self parody if you ask me, gold at that!

IMO there so bad, they're enjoyable for what the movie is... The actions heros from the 90s and 00s saying good bye!

But their movies from the 70, 80 and 90 were INFINITELY BETTER imo.

The first Rocky (76) was actually a very good movie. First Blood (82, the first rambo) was and still is an underrated movie imo.

Terminator (84) and Terminator 2 (91) were great movies. Predator (87) was and still is much much better than most horror crap seen on the big screen today. Total Recall (90) albeit cheesy was a good movie.

Die Hard (88) is the prime example of an awesome action flick that most people can enjoy (not just action flicks fans).

Hero (2002) and Fearless (2006) are very good too.

I understand The Expendanbles is an homage and a parody. But the first one was still very disappointing to me. It was simply not a good movie. Those guys did not become the legends they are by making average movies like The Expendables. Had the movie featured only guys like JCVD maybe i would have expected less from it.

At close 67 years old i think it's the time for stallone to start making movie where he plays an old guy or to simply retire ...

He's kinda awful, but I think he needs to appear

What's awful about him? He's gained some pounds and was really popular in the 90's iirc. He's still badass though and I'd love to see him in E3 if he dropped some pounds.

But their movies from the 70, 80 and 90 were INFINITELY BETTER imo.

The first Rocky (76) was actually a very good movie. First Blood (82, the first rambo) was and still is an underrated movie imo.

Terminator (84) and Terminator 2 (91) were great movies. Predator (87) was and still is much much better than most horror crap seen on the big screen today. Total Recall (90) albeit cheesy was a good movie.

Die Hard (88) is the prime example of an awesome action flick that most people can enjoy (not just action flicks fans).

Hero (2002) and Fearless (2006) are very good too.

I understand The Expendanbles is an homage and a parody. But the first one was still very disappointing to me. It was simply not a good movie. Those guys did not become the legends they are by making average movies like The Expendables. Had the movie featured only guys like JCVD maybe i would have expected less from it.

At close 67 years old i think it's the time for stallone to start making movie where he plays an old guy or to simply retire ...

I agree and being that they aren't average stars, they could probably cough up something better, however, what are the odds, that all of the involved would be able to do so? JCVD is stuck in universal soldier, steven segal got lost in directo to video. So what i'm trying to say is, better to have a sorta homage, albeit an average ( but enjoyable, by my terms at least), than several crappy individual straight to dvd ones.

i have not even seen the second one yet let alone being ready for a third one.

i have not even seen the second one yet let alone being ready for a third one.

Don't miss it, it's lots and lots of bad acting, nonsense and even more fun.

They need a Gina Carano Vs Michelle Yeoh scene in there. I say Gina Carano instead of an active, top female fighter because I don't want any more Rhonda Rousey in my life. Plus she likely wouldn't take time out to act.

Gina Carano may be a poser for many people but to be honest seeing her fight in F&F6 You just knew she was a fighter straight away. So all her films now she be doing same MMA fight stunts..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...