The Expendables 3 (2014)

Of course it's for money... no money equals no sequels. Secondly, times have changed. I watched Porky's and Rambo as a kid and the majority thought nothing of it; today, if a kid sees a nipple everyone loses their damn mind.

Still annoyed with this!!! only for money!!

agreed...it really should have been R rated like the last Rambo.

This has to damage the film now.. got leaked already.. month before release.. i for one still going to cinema to watch it, seen them all in cinema!!

• 4 weeks later...

09266dcee31d44af8d2fc89c09716069.png

Arnie and Jet Li's Expendables 3 characters are gay, says director

Patrick Hughes has said that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jet Li's Expendables 3 characters are gay.

Speculation emerged online after the release of the third film, as a scene involving Schwarzenegger and Li sees the pair getting close in a bar.

Asked if Trench (Schwarzenegger) and Yin Yang (Li) are in a relationship, the director told Grantland "I believe they are."

Lol didn't really pay much attention to that scene it wasn't that big of a deal but either way the movie was the best of the 3. They did a great job at all the action and finally a decent story line.

09266dcee31d44af8d2fc89c09716069.png

Arnie and Jet Li's Expendables 3 characters are gay, says director

Patrick Hughes has said that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jet Li's Expendables 3 characters are gay.

Speculation emerged online after the release of the third film, as a scene involving Schwarzenegger and Li sees the pair getting close in a bar.

Asked if Trench (Schwarzenegger) and Yin Yang (Li) are in a relationship, the director told Grantland "I believe they are."

That's dumb. They are not gay. 

Lol didn't really pay much attention to that scene it wasn't that big of a deal but either way the movie was the best of the 3. They did a great job at all the action and finally a decent story line.

What movie were you watching? It was stale and terrible. Worst one yet for me.

What movie were you watching? It was stale and terrible. Worst one yet for me.

Haven't seen it yet, but I would expect as much, the last 2 films where HORRIBLE, while the trailer looked good (as did the last 2) my expectations on this movie were VERY low.

That's dumb. They are not gay. 

They are not gay in real life...

but they act gay for the movie for the laughs.

some men wear woman clothes for halloween for the laughs.  

Best of the 3, no way in hell.. first off, CGI was bad. 2nd film was the best for me, the last fight scene was over 10minutes long when the Mel Gibson one was a simple few punches then bang bang... boring!! and PG-13!!!!