Simcity 5 Beta 2

man i got on that beta 3 and played it was nice some very minor graphical issues but the game was very nice overall

For those that pre ordered on origin. On the 5th will it automatically be downloaded or what? Never used origin before.

No, but there should be a preload up soon. I can't guarantee there will be, but they're usually pretty good about that.

Any word on being able to preload yet? And at what time we can start playing this puppy?

Any word on being able to preload yet? And at what time we can start playing this puppy?

From what the EA forums say, it'll unlock at 12:01am EST March 5th and that's all the preload we get :/

Has anyone been watching the Let's All Be A Mayor live streams this past week? The game looks so sweet! I've preordered the Digital Deluxe edition. Can't wait to play!

From what the EA forums say, it'll unlock at 12:01am EST March 5th and that's all the preload we get :/

What about those that the game releases on the 8th in their area? If the game unlocks on the 5th, that's a good preload time.

So... Shall we start a name list for those that want to do Multi-city play?

FusionOpz

If i use a VPN to purchase this game for when it is released in America can i still play it without a VPN?

If they just put out a Beta 3 they better hurry up if this is supposed to be out on the 5th I'd say, lol.

Anyways... totally looking forward to getting it. Should be fun.

So... Shall we start a name list for those that want to do Multi-city play?

FusionOpz

Everone, feel free to add me as well for multi-city play!

Origin ID - djdanster

WTF with Hungary on March 5th release date?! :p

I wish I was able to order both versions. I ordered the dvd version of the game so that if the servers get turned off I still have the dvd of the game . I cant play it till atleast tomorrow night.

^ care to pm the deets to me?

Considering the release date is still the 5th, I'd call that a preload, if not an impressive one.

It's like two hours to midnight (release). I wish it would allow it

It's like two hours to midnight (release). I wish it would allow it

Most games from digital sites that don't offer a preload release in the daytime though, although I know that's not true for all titles.

I wish they had done it differently, but either way it's hard to get all worked up about playing a game earlier when I have so many :woot:

So who is all gonna be on tonight? I'm gonna probably set up a multi play thing as soon as i get on.

It looks like the cities sizes are very small so you pretty much run out of room quickly. Then you can only rezone used land at higher densities and have to destroy building to put down landmarks.