Simcity 5 Beta 2

or use the multi-city features to build the entire region up -.-'

And on that note

good question... I just received an email about sime 3 uni but not simcity 5 yet and origin is acting up...

i got an email saying i should have a ready to download button but i'm not seeing that yet...but origin's also running terribly...but i guess that's to be expected with no pre-loading...ugh...

Both my Sims games wern't preload-able...

Looks like there serial key gen server is not holding up well...

Origin sucks!

SLOW NETWORK

We're sorry, your game library could not be loaded. Please try again in a few minutes.

Edit: Got origin to load, but it's not downloading simcity. Says game is unreleased.....................weird

It's a beta....

Doesn't matter. The size of the map is not being changed due the simulated city also being run on a server you're connected to along with everyone else, this makes for a big problem as making the city sizes bigger quickly multiplies the load on the servers. EA claim it's our computers that can't handle the additional load, this is complete nonsense: reports are that it doesn't even come close to stressing folks PC's so it's either DLC or server side load.

It's finally unlocked for me... but I'm playing on the EU-West-1 server

Hmm, time to see if this is really worth it.

Just got back in to Sim City 4 and I can see myself going back if things simply aren't that great... like map sizes. While I don't want to create a megatropolis, I want to get a decent amount of houses, flats, offices and factories all on one bit.

I understand the region thing but you can't build one region full of houses and expect the sims to jump region to work can you?

Still waiting for my key from Green Man Gaming so I can pre-load it :/

Tomb Raider came out today, so why can't Sim City handle world wide simultaneous release?

Hmm, time to see if this is really worth it.

Just got back in to Sim City 4 and I can see myself going back if things simply aren't that great... like map sizes. While I don't want to create a megatropolis, I want to get a decent amount of houses, flats, offices and factories all on one bit.

I understand the region thing but you can't build one region full of houses and expect the sims to jump region to work can you?

Actually thats exactaly whats designed to happen... even SC4 they did that...