Bingiton.com is actually accurate

Tried the same thing and Google won all 5 as well.

If you search a sports team, Google gives scores as a first result, which Bing doesn't.

I also seemed to have an easier time getting phone numbers, addresses, and reviews with Google.

I don't really understand how some people think Bing gives better results than Google.

What were you searching for in the 2nd round ? Nude pictures of Jessica Alba ?

Riiiight....cause that little blurred section is large enough to fit 'Nude pictures of Jessica Alba' :laugh:

If I'd wanted that seen I wouldn't have blurred it. :s

I've always found Google to provide better results, a better interface and better usability.

One of the features I really like about Google is the Shopping feature - if I want to find a 4TB hard-drive then I type in "4TB", click "Shopping" and there are the results I want; with Bing I have to click "More", then click "Shopping", then retype my query in Ciao and then the search results aren't even any good.

I don't have any issue with Bing but it just isn't as good as Google.

The issue for me is that Bing may be equal but it's not better. I need a reason to use Bing instead of Google and right now, there isn't a strong reason to switch.

Bing usually gets 4/5 or 3/5 for me. Even if it was 50/50, I love Bing rewards, I've had hulu plus for the past 3 months for free. Granted I'd never pay for it but still. I also get amazon gift cards.

One of the features I really like about Google is the Shopping feature - if I want to find a 4TB hard-drive then I type in "4TB", click "Shopping" and there are the results I want; with Bing I have to click "More", then click "Shopping", then retype my query in Ciao and then the search results aren't even any good.

Weird. In the US when I enter 4 TB, the shopping page is the 3rd result. When I put "4TB HD" I immediately get Bing Shopping.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks :)

Bing usually gets 4/5 or 3/5 for me. Even if it was 50/50, I love Bing rewards, I've had hulu plus for the past 3 months for free. Granted I'd never pay for it but still. I also get amazon gift cards.

Weird. In the US when I enter 4 TB, the shopping page is the 3rd result. When I put "4TB HD" I immediately get Bing Shopping.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks :)

For me, entering "4 TB" brings up shopping results as the #1 link, and lets me sort them by interface. maybe it gives different results based on past searches - I had been shopping for a new hard drive a month or so ago, so that might have been it.

6fdz5u2.png

On google I get the same thing, minus the interface choices (although the link descriptions are a lot more helpful):

QR7rKZH.png

And yeah, I'd have to agree with you for the first part - I like all the other-than-search things (for example, personally I like the UI, the Facebook integration, social sidebar, and the Netflix subscriptions I get through Bing Rewards) and haven't noticed a real-world degradation in search quality, at least not lately (I think with the higher search volume they've gotten they've managed to pick up their search quality - when I first switched to Bing, using Google every now and then honestly felt like a breath of fresh air, but now it's hard for me to tell much difference)