Back Support...Long Commute

Still want to fit heated seats on my car, the element are there just not the wiring as they're a retrofit.

I'd love to experience the new mercs & jags with the massage seats :o though I might have a gentlemen problem, if itstoo vigorous

Simple: Volvo.

Of everything I have sat on/in nothing has felt as good as sitting in a leather Volvo seat (the non-leather ones are amazing too), and that includes non-car seats/chairs/... It feels like the seat is part of you, supporting every single bone in your body. I don't know how they do it and why other cars don't but it's pretty amazing.

I personally like having heated seats for my long commute. It has helped my lower back pains greatly.

Same here. I keep mine on low heat at all times except on hot summer days.

Same here. I keep mine on low heat at all times except on hot summer days.

I always feel like I wet my pants when I'm sitting on heated seats. Very weird feeling.

I always feel like I wet my pants when I'm sitting on heated seats. Very weird feeling.

Right? Newer cars are better, but I remember a friend had an older Audi and when the heated seats kicked in you'd suddenly wonder if it was time for the adult diapers.