Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

alien is fine, but Bay must name the film not using 'Mutant' keyword, but must using 'Alien' instead,

so, it can't named as TMNT# but must named like TANT, and if the focus is not the turtles but rather Megan,

the film should be renamed even further, like:

"###### and her Alien Turtles sidekick"

rofl oh boy can't stop laughing

I wonder how many takes Bay told Fox to jump on that trampoline. lol. One more! One more! :laugh:

I wonder how many takes Bay told Fox to jump on that trampoline. lol. One more! One more! :laugh:

This time in slow mo!

D8y8ehI.jpg

We've seen a few snaps of Arnett on set alongside Megan Fox's April O'Neill, and now a closeup shot of his name-tag reveals that he is indeed playing a canonical character: April's cowardly cameraman Vernon Fenwick

the-shredder.jpg

William Fichtner will next be seen as the villain in Disney's The Lone Ranger, but is he about to get his evil on for Jonathan Liebesman's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot too? Deadline report that the brilliant actor has joined the cast, but not which character he'll play. They do however state that he'll play a lead role "with iconic stature in the Turtles? mythology". Now unless he's Casey Jones (unlikely) that doesn't leave too many options to my mind -- could he be playing The Shredder? That character is Japanese of course, but being that Danny Woodburn has been cast as the just-as-Japanese Splinter, I'm thinking there's not too much attention being paid to the mythology here. What do you guys think? Either way, he's a great addition to the cast.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=79255

he must've owed her a favor, she hasnt had any work in a really long time it seems.

She's been pregnant and she was in a few movies. (ie: This Is 40)

I could see him as Casey Jones. He is such a good actor though, i think he'll do any role justice. Even Krang!

I can't see him as either one. Its had to be some other part, Stockman maybe.

I can't see him as either one. Its had to be some other part, Stockman maybe.

I was thinking Stockman as well just after i posted earlier. Isn't he rumoured to be in the film?