Gonorrhoea cases soar 25% in England as superbugs take hold

Why do people not use condoms? You don't know who (or what) this person has been with before you, you don't know what they have, is it really worth risking your life?

Well I'd imagine a lot of Catholics would argue that it is a sin to use one.

Well, they don't try that **** in the West. They go to Sub-Saharan Africa and tell people with no access to sensible sex-ed ignorant **** about condoms.

I think this is just an issue of complacency. When there is a media blitz around a disease, it seems to drop because people take not, but then a few years later rates in a particular disease can rise because the information and warnings aren't as common.

I think that was true with HIV/AIDS initially. At least here in Aus. We had a pretty pro safe-sex campagin in the 80s (opposed by many socially conservative lunatics) which helped decrease the rate of infection. Recently, I read rates are starting to rise again.

??

well then wouldnt it be a limited case that? as sleeping around / passing it on is also a sin... I know you can get it other ways ect but if catholic would it not be isolated incident.

??

well then wouldnt it be a limited case that? as sleeping around / passing it on is also a sin... I know you can get it other ways ect but if catholic would it not be isolated incident.

I realise that I didn't put a /s at the end of my statement and I probably should have.

Doesn't alter the fact that the use of contraception is still frowned upon and that most of us realise that religious people are very selective in what they do and don't follow as far as their doctrine goes.

I was also responding to the question of why people don't use condoms, not promiscuity.

I've never really understood why that is so.

says in the bible about not wasting a mans seed or something like that so masturbating is also a no... so is oral sex... and anything which means the seamen is released without going straight up her ho ha ...

says in the bible about not wasting a mans seed or something like that so masturbating is also a no... so is oral sex... and anything which means the seamen is released without going straight up her ho ha ...

So you are quoting from a mythical book?

There is no proof, religion means belief, not fact.

Masturbation is natural amongst males and females.

So you are quoting from a mythical book?

There is no proof, religion means belief, not fact.

Masturbation is natural amongst males and females.

....I am atheist did you not tell from my the language used in my post that I don't believe it is fact or even 100% what it says?

I was simply stating a belief as I was having a discussion with the nice people on neowin

read before you type because you just come off rude and arrogant ... I think I have seen you before are you not that miserable guy who trolls all the time?