Ricky Gervais to Bring Back David Brent for one mini Episode

British comedian Ricky Gervais is reviving his most famous creation, David Brent from The Office (U.K.). According to the teaser trailer ?Brent?s Back,? we find Brent these ten years later seeming to be doing just fine, and attempting to get back into music (who could forget his earlier forays, from ?Free Love Freeway? to ?If You Don?t Know Me By Now??)

The segment will air on BBC One on Red Nose Day (a British fundraiser mega-event that gets some of the country?s biggest names to help raise money for charity) March 15th, and will also be available on Gervais? YouTube channel that same day.

I really don't see the fascination for Ricky Gervais.

He's got to be the most over-rated person I've ever seen, unfunny and completely annoying.

The world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same thing I suppose.

Will watch it, but much prefer the American version of The Office :D

The problem with the US version was that it completely missed the point of the show - rather than subtle-cringe it's just in-your-face-slapstick; rather than being a mockumentary it's just a sitcom where characters acknowledge the camera.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...