Favorite Windows 7 feature?

I didn't reply to the thread in a meaningful way because the thread is clearly troll bait. Even if the question could be considered legitimate, it isn't when held alongside your signature.

Aside from that, there's a half dozen copies of this thread that could easily be found with search that aren't framed in such a way as to cause an argument.

Then I'll remove the content in my signature. While you don't have to explain here (if at all), I do wonder how the OP could be construed in such a way that it would cause an argument?

I didn't reply to the thread in a meaningful way because the thread is clearly troll bait. Even if the question could be considered legitimate, it isn't when held alongside your signature.

Aside from that, there's a half dozen copies of this thread that could easily be found with search that aren't framed in such a way as to cause an argument.

Kind Sir, internets is all about the uselessly useless, repetitive misuse of flawed opinions in a bigoted and intolerant ways by misinformed and ignorant. Why do you dislike the fun of that? :/