After being cut from Norway, TPB returns from North Korea

I don't put pirating photoshop and 3DSMax for learning purposes(but not for making money or such, and for editing family photos and such the cheap elements versions are enough) in the same boat as consumable entertainment such as movies, games and music.

I wrote a long argument here before realizing they've been drilled over and over, and they aren't universal, nor really that convincing, either. Perhaps it's easier to say - life's unfair, deal with it.

Well, I guess I just won't be using TPB to get my Linux distro's anymore.

I may have a few slightly dented morals when it comes to downloading TV shows, but if they're now going to tacitly support NK by using their hosting services, then I won't be using their site any longer.

Their official Facebook page...

I would post a screen shot, but it contains language not acceptable on these forums.

Link? I don't use FB so have no idea where TPB's page is.

umm how did anyone get trolled when it was proven the moment they said it that their traffic wasn't actually being routed through NK, Much less the Industry they claimed to have trolled.

the only ones they trolled where themselves again. but again, tweens rarely realize when they're making themselves look stupid.

Link? I don't use FB so have no idea where TPB's page is.

It's not even their page, it's one of many fan pages run by other users.