Not a good week for Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber faints during concert in London.

Pop star Justin Bieber became woozy during a concert at London's O2 Arena Thursday, NBC News confirms. The 19-year-old singer reportedly passed out backstage after becoming light-headed near the end of his show. He was treated and given oxygen backstage, and went to the hospital for precaution after finishing his show.

"He fainted and took a 20-minute reprieve," his spokesperson, Melissa Victor, told Reuters.

In a video posted to YouTube, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun goes on stage to explain the situation to concertgoers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvd8TOpmfI&feature=player_embedded

"Justin got very light of breath, the whole show he's been complaining. He's backstage with the EMTs and the doctor," Braun says. "They're telling him that they want him to see somebody and see what's going on with his lungs."

... On Wednesday, the singer was spotted in London wearing a gas mask for the second time in a week.

ss-130307-twics-28.photoblog600.jpg

More: http://todayentertai...-in-london?lite

This after all the criticism he received earlier in the week for showing up 2 hours late for another London concert.

The price of fame. But wtf is the gas mask all about?? Is London's air quality poor?

and only ~10,000 ish little girls won't hear him cry baby, baby, baby.....boo the **** hoo. Nobody cares, except Usher. And in other news....

• Like 2

I think it's a publicity stunt, to try and gain what he lost for showing up late not too long ago.

Basically he -faints- then says, don't worry I'll still finish the concert, I'm not buying it, I see through their tricks.

• Like 3

The video makes out to be a PR stunt to me, after the **** he pulled the other day he "collapses" on stage and makes out he wants to come back on stage and finish the show after recommendations he goes to the hospital. He is then made out to be a hero for fighting through and finishing the show.

He is a drama queen and just wants to sit on his cash and play video games (he has earned it why not) but I would imagine the business around him needs him to keep working and he keeps ****ing up

Oh come on, he faints? Really? Nonsense. It's a "Look I'm so great I will finish the gig" ploy.

And if he were that concerned about air quality, he'd not smoke (as has been shown).

Silly little girl!

Yes.

lolwut? Its not worse than any other major metropolitan area

If Bieber is such a ***** that he can't handle it maybe he shouldn't be on stage singing and dancing like a little girl anyway

long gone are the days when a group of musicians would take to the stage after snorting a bunch of blow and play for few hours and not complain about it. and then do it again 3-4 times a week

long gone are the days when a group of musicians would take to the stage after snorting a bunch of blow and play for few hours and not complain about it. and then do it again 3-4 times a week

Mate, you are spot on. Decent bands, playing decent music, a little wired still, go back to hotel rooms, more drugs, women, excess. Sorry, but that was part and parcel of "passionate musicianship"

That is an S10 respirator (old British Military respirator) and doesn't have a canister fitted. Its not filtering anything out of the air without one lol.

+1 Good catch. (Y)

oops, double post

Edited by Dushmany

At least Marilyn Manson made it to his last song before he collapsed and started puking his guts out. Now that's a trooper! :)

Bieber is a *****.

*edit* link added for context.

• Like 2

That may be so, but I've not noticed any others fainting due to the air quality there, accepted it's bad

Great, except I don't really care about anyone fainting. I was only responding to a question about the region's air quality. Everything else is just this generation's adolescent male rage against a male pop star. It's predictable, formulaic, and boring. Hating on Justin Bieber is a waste of time and energy and says more about the lack of independent thought of the person wasting his time on it than it could ever say about Bieber himself.

he started on the paparazzi today :rofl:

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o4_1280.jpg

From what I hear, he started on the camera man at one point, putting one of them in hospital with a burst bladder from laughing too hard.

• Like 3

Sorry but he's an idiot. He think's he's big by saying he's going to beat ppl up, sorry but you're what? 18 and look skinny as hell. Shut up

p.s stop showing your boxer shorts.. damm it's not "cool"