[UK]Prince Charles a naughty boy?

Anyone able to elaborate on what he is hiding ?

All over the news this morning that he has been accused of something and no-one is saying what it is, apart from the fact that it is all BS.

Suggestions?

Anyone able to elaborate on what he is hiding ?

All over the news this morning that he has been accused of something and no-one is saying what it is, apart from the fact that it is all BS.

Suggestions?

source?

All over Canada AM (Our 'Good Morning America'), there has been talks that a senior member of the royal family is having an affair and no one is talking.

Rumour also has it that it has to do with a servent and that it MAY involve homosexuality. That's all the information I know.

the article doesn't say anything meaningful...he might have done something and he's denying it...it could be as bad as having someone murdered or as silly as him using the wrong fork

I hate the royal famiy. the sooner we sell them to the americans the better. they seem far more interested than the UK is about it all

send em to canada :p

nah i love canada, just dont send em here :no: yall keep em

She said: "The allegations are so vile someone should put something in the public arena to counter that."

There has been speculation that full details of the allegations could appear in the British press over the weekend.

They have already appeared in an Italian newspaper and website.

Anyone know what Italian newspaper?

She said: "The allegations are so vile someone should put something in the public arena to counter that."

There has been speculation that full details of the allegations could appear in the British press over the weekend.

They have already appeared in an Italian newspaper and website.

Anyone know what Italian newspaper?

La Repubblica

Ack yes, get rid of the royals, they are so out of touch! We, the british pay for their holidays (vacations), their hot water and the butlers and maids.... sheesh why does the monarchy even esist? :x

wow...people read....

On Thursday Clarence House, his official residence, issued a statement that described the allegations, which cannot be published for legal reasons, as "ludicrous" and "untrue".

The press are being pushed to not talk about what he might have done as it would damage his "career" so there's a legal ban on the press report

i don't get why they still have a "royal family" isn't monarchy dead.. i thought blair was like the prez of britain.. why does britian still have them? what do they do? do they actually do anything in the government?