[UK]Prince Charles a naughty boy?

Exactly my point, the monarchy does the same, they are in the chain of command.

The monarchy is not in the chain of command. The monarch is just a figure head. If something happens to Tony Bair, his deputy prime minister takes over and then on down the line.

govt

The monarchy is not in the chain of command. The monarch is just a figure head. If something happens to Tony Bair, his deputy prime minister takes over and then on down the line.

govt

The monarchy is in the chain of command but are not part of Parliament that's why they wouldn't be listed there, granted they arn't very high in the chain. The Queen also has the legal right to dissolve Parliament all together and take executive control. The queen plays a heavy roll in the governemnt in England, she even has weekly meetings with the PM, it's just all under the covers so no one gets to see it.

that is the accusation of a presumed homosexual relationship between the heir to the throne and a its butler would circulate on

[translate]Homosexual relationships with the butler!!![/translate]

the royal family is one of the only things that is left over from the good ol days when the british ruled the world - the royal family is the british head of state - like your president the only REAL power either of them is to make executive commands - your president cant make any laws up like our queen cant it all gets done in parliment/senate, the monarchy one of the only things thats holding the commenwealth together. am sorry guys but that family are part of OUR traditions. you lose them one of the only things that makes us british is gone, and to be honest you yanks shouldn't be able to say **** about the royal family - if us brits started bitchin about how your country is set up youll all go mad - just leave us be

I hate the royal famiy. the sooner we sell them to the americans the better. they seem far more interested than the UK is about it all

Sorry Chuckles. You're the one living in the monarchy. You can keep them.

Both William and Harry are complete dorks. Harry took drugs, drank beer alot. Bah the royal family are just a bloated bunch of london'ers

And people say they are out of touch. ;)

The Queen also has the legal right to dissolve Parliament all together and take executive control.

Oficially, the Queen does have executive power; she passes laws, she declares war, she calls elections.. however, most of this power is delegated to her ministers.

Anyone able to elaborate on what he is hiding ?

All over the news this morning that he has been accused of something and no-one is saying what it is, apart from the fact that it is all BS.

Suggestions?

The rumour goes:

A long time ago, a royal staffer complained of being raped by a male aid.

At the time Diana urged Charles to fire and/or seek charges against the aid.

Charles refused.

Later Charles was rumoured to have been seen in a homosexual relationship with that same male aid.

Thus we have both abuse of political power and the homosexual angle.

Plus, Charles has dignified the charges by actually bothering to deny them.

I'm english, british what-ever. But I just don't agree with it, if he want's to bum-rape another male let him be. But if he wants to hide it then he shouldn't be doing what he is doing, if that makes sense at all :blink:

I'm english, british what-ever. But I just don't agree with it, if he want's to bum-rape another male let him be. But if he wants to hide it then he shouldn't be doing what he is doing, if that makes sense at all :blink:

I kinda get what your saying.... I don't see any problems with him being Gay/Bi or what ever.

He should make a statement and just get it over with, if he ends up sueing this guy and then going to court, it's going to be in the media for months if not years :(