Unexplained UFO Photos

They do seem similar. Very clear pictures too. That's rare.

Yes it is. It maybe a fake, but if it is, it is one damn good fake.

Unless you have personally seen one I think people are skeptical. Even if the government is covering this up (and understandably so) you would think there would of been a leak of information, physical evidence at some point. I do think allot of people think we have UFO evidence. One of the best scenes in a movie was in Independence Day when even the president of the United States wasn't aware of a captured UFO. I do believe they are real even though allot are faked especially now with the technology we have. Some of these sightings of UFO's I believe are remote controlled by either military or high tech gadget developers. I just wonder what aliens that are flying the UFO's around want with Earth. Are we being monitored, do they want to capture humans, do they want our minerals. Gutted cattle, crop circles. One thing you can count on is those bills will keep coming to my mailbox and we'll all be dead someday. Evidence of UFO's ever ? Someday we'll make contact.

A discus with lights on the bottom. isn't that the template for all UFO photos? And the shots are all blurry and ****ty. Can't wait for ufo chasers to discover the lumia 920. maybe then we can get an actual shot.

• Like 3

Unless you have personally seen one I think people are skeptical. Even if the government is covering this up (and understandably so) you would think there would of been a leak of information, physical evidence at some point.

^ There have been many 'leaks' -- and physical evidence.

And now that I have seen the 'whole of the Moon', I understand why governments are covering up Alien craft.

Can't wait for ufo chasers to discover the lumia 920. maybe then we can get an actual shot.

Naa, they'll all be of something 50 miles up and zoomed using digital zoom, shaky hands with the sun against the lens

A discus with lights on the bottom. isn't that the template for all UFO photos? And the shots are all blurry and ****ty. Can't wait for ufo chasers to discover the lumia 920. maybe then we can get an actual shot.

You still wouldn't believe it.

And now that I have seen the 'whole of the Moon', I understand why governments are covering up Alien craft.

Got any interesting articles to read on the moon business?

Why does everyone automatically jump to aliens when the term UFO is used. Stealth bombers were UFO's at one point. So instantly, these images are fakes because UFO = alien = fake. UFO does not instantly mean alien. Stop derailing. If the government was working on a craft that capable of moving any direction like some reports have claimed, it would be in the shape of a circle/sphere just to have a half decent airflow around it in any direction.

what physical evidence???

what physical evidence???

lol. Yes, Hum, tell us, where is this physical evidence of aliens? May I see it?

So, I guess these UFO's are so magical they're not subject to the same chromatic aberration as everything else in the photo.... well it's either that or they're fake and have been added in later.

take a guess which one it is. physics of light waves vs fake

lol. Yes, Hum, tell us, where is this physical evidence of aliens? May I see it?

Hum keeps ALL discovered evidence of aliens hidden from authorities in a small re-enforced bunker, in a location known only to 2 beings, Hum, and Hums little green friend

Got any interesting articles to read on the moon business?

I wasn't referring to the Moon, literally.

I meant I have seen much more of the big picture, than most people care to look for.

However, I suggest reading Ralph Rene's book, NASA Mooned America.

th?id=H.4747516040382064&pid=15.1&H=160&W=160

It is on the internet, if not in your local library.

Why does everyone automatically jump to aliens when the term UFO is used. Stealth bombers were UFO's at one point. So instantly, these images are fakes because UFO = alien = fake. UFO does not instantly mean alien. Stop derailing. If the government was working on a craft that capable of moving any direction like some reports have claimed, it would be in the shape of a circle/sphere just to have a half decent airflow around it in any direction.

No -- not every flying object in the skies is an Alien craft -- but some are.

There's no reason to assume every object seen must be 'natural', or man-made, or that it just isn't possible to be from elsewhere.

And to those who want 'physical' proof, you will have to define what is proof ...

Are radioactive burn marks in the grass and fields proof ?

How about the soil depressions left behind from landing gear ?

How about the unexplained dead animals ?

What about the witnesses who have been burned by microwave radiation ?

There are numerous witnesses to landed craft and strange beings.

Are all of them made up by mental people ? Hardly seems reasonable.

Many witnesses do not want their names used, and have nothing to gain.

Many are police, military, even astronauts reporting their encounters.

These days nearly everyone will not believe photos and video --- 'Anything I choose not to believe must be 'photoshopped'.

People have to first want to know what is true, be open to look at the evidence.

If you have already predecided that something is 'impossible', you will never find any evidence.

Your human ego will explain it all away.

The real facts are, We are not alone, and We are not the first ....

And to those who want 'physical' proof, you will have to define what is proof ...

Are radioactive burn marks in the grass and fields proof ?

How about the soil depressions left behind from landing gear ?

How about the unexplained dead animals ?

What about the witnesses who have been burned by microwave radiation ?

There are numerous witnesses to landed craft and strange beings.

Are all of them made up by mental people ? Hardly seems reasonable.

Many witnesses do not want their names used, and have nothing to gain.

Many are police, military, even astronauts reporting their encounters.

These days nearly everyone will not believe photos and video --- 'Anything I choose not to believe must be 'photoshopped'.

proof

noun

1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?

3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.

4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

5. Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.

There simply isn't any proof that aliens exist, let alone that they have ever visited us. There is some evidence that could support the existence of aliens but it is just as easily explained by terrestrial means - it certainly doesn't qualify as "proof". Some people just desperately want to believe in something bigger, which is why so many people believe in religion, ghosts, aliens and conspiracy theories.

Some people just desperately want to believe in something bigger, which is why so many people believe in religion, ghosts, aliens and conspiracy theories.

O.k, not taking sides here and not saying aliens exists or not but taking what you said here i can say -

"Some people just desperately DONT want to believe in something bigger"

?Now i'm a simple guy, i believe in what i see and not what others tell me. This is why i dont believe in god for example. I want to think that this universe is too big for us to be alone but who knows.

What i find funny/weird/ridiculous is people that desperately (as you said) believe in god, a something/someone that they have never saw (and probably never will) but at no circumstances will want to discuss aliens. What's the difference?

Redundant title is redundant. If they were explained, they wouldn't be U-FO's.

Yes, it would be pretty ignorant to believe there is no other life in the universe... but it isn't ignorant to believe that it wouldn't be smart life. The odds of something becoming very intelligent is very slim compared to the billions of ways something can evolve. Especially for galatic travel.

O.k, not taking sides here and not saying aliens exists or not but taking what you said here i can say -

No, because one is supported by reason (i.e. there is no credible evidence to support the existence of God, ghosts, aliens or most conspiracy theories) and the other is predicated on faith / assumptions. I am open to the possibility that all of those things are true / exist but without any credible evidence they should be treated with scepticism, especially when there are more credible explanations.

Yeah where have we heard that before, pretty much anytime anyone rejects a claim based on lack of evidence

"oh you just don't want to believe youll be judged when you die

oh you just don't want to believe the government could kill 3000 of their own citizens

etc etc etc"

No, because one is supported by reason (i.e. there is no credible evidence to support the existence of God, ghosts, aliens or most conspiracy theories) and the other is predicated on faith / assumptions. I am open to the possibility that all of those things are true / exist but without any credible evidence they should be treated with scepticism, especially when there are more credible explanations.

I'm with you on this but what i meant was something else -

Take the really religious people (any faith), they really dont want to believe in aliens just due to the fact that having aliens could potentially give explanation to some of gods doing and that would be catastrophic for the faith.