Sign in to follow this  

Child ate used condom at McDonald

Recommended Posts

Hum    6,930

CHICAGO ? A lawsuit against McDonald?s alleges a child ate a used condom he found in the play area of one of the chain?s Chicago restaurants.

The suit was filed Wednesday on behalf of Anishi Spencer and her two sons, who were 3 and 2 years old at the time of the alleged incident in February 2012.

The mother alleges the 2-year-old coughed up a piece of the condom and that both children required medical treatment.

The suit accuses McDonald?s of failing to remove harmful debris from an area used by children.

McDonald?s said Thursday it was investigating. It added in a statement that ?providing a safe, clean environment is a top priority.?

The woman?s attorney, Jeffrey Deutschman, says he tried for months to reach a settlement but got no response.

source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nekkidtruth    468

.................... :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djdanster    594

:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Laughing Man    442

That was just a Secret Sauce packet.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gotenks98    422

Better question is why werent the parents watching what the kids were doing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Growled    3,880

That's a terrible thing to have happened but how is it McDonald's fault? They can't be responsible for every little bit of trash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nvllsvm    103

Better question is why werent the parents watching what the kids were doing?

Have you ever seen a McDonald's play area? You can't exactly see in the raised, opaque tubes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nekkidtruth    468

Have you ever seen a McDonald's play area? You can't exactly see in the raised, opaque tubes.

Always someone else's responsibility. Such a horribly poor excuse. With a 2 and 3 year old running around, not seeing or hearing them for longer than 20 seconds means they're up to no good. So yes, it's the parents fault.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
techbeck    5,100

I am betting that its someone who just looking to make a buck. Wouldnt be surprised to for this to come back false. Things like this happened before and later found out to be a lie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Raze    13,672

How did she know it was used after the child had it in their mouth and coughed up a piece? cough-bull manure-cough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.Markus    194

Probably more healthy than the junk the kids were eating just before....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cropcircles    51

At what point will Mickey D's get rid of these cesspool's of low breed human's dumb sites. It's just a matter of time. I remember when my daughter was little and I took her to MD's and we sat in the Children's enclosed play area. She took her shoes off to climb the disgusting, germ infested plastic tube. When she came out and went to put her shoes back on.

Some Inbred freak had stole them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MDboyz    556

Maybe the kid saw his mom eating it all the time :D ...

Stupid parents always blame on others.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    9,928

I find it more disturbing that BOTH children required medical attention over 1 USED CONDOM! Why does the word "Swapping" come to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozgeek    157

I find it more disturbing that BOTH children required medical attention over 1 USED CONDOM! Why does the word "Swapping" come to mind.

STD's hello?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
compl3x    6,257

Always someone else's responsibility. Such a horribly poor excuse. With a 2 and 3 year old running around, not seeing or hearing them for longer than 20 seconds means they're up to no good. So yes, it's the parents fault.

Partially agree. While I think parents should be responsible, I also think companies which provide amenities or equipment have a responsibility to make sure they are clean and safe. Parents can't be watching a child literally every waking moment and it lets private companies off of the hook when they are guilty of negligence to suggest parents can or should.

If the kid picked up a syringe and pricked himself would you still blame the parent? What if the child hurt himself of poorly maintained play equipment? Would you argue the parent should have inspected every piece of equipment before allowing a child to use it? Entirely absurd.

If this isn't some sort of scam or con, then the family has every right to sue and hold the company responsible. You'd do exactly the same in their position.

That's a terrible thing to have happened but how is it McDonald's fault? They can't be responsible for every little bit of trash.

Actually, they are responsible for keeping their restaurants clean. And this is hardly a regular piece of trash, it is a prophylactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hum    6,930

Why didn't they DNA test the 'semen' to track down whodunit ... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
francescob    560

Why didn't they DNA test the 'semen' to track down whodunit ... ?

Maybe they're trying to sell the case to the Maury show. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShMaunder    102

When I saw the title, I thought I was about to read that it was mistaken for cheese in the burger or something. This shouldn't be sue-able. Also, yuk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrynalyne    8,143

STD's hello?

Only one allegedly ate it. Are you thinking that they are sexually active?

Somehow I don't imagine 2 and 3 year olds bumping uglies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
compl3x    6,257

Why didn't they DNA test the 'semen' to track down whodunit ... ?

Because there isn't a national DNA database. DNA testing probably wouldn't reveal the culprit.

Only one allegedly ate it. Are you thinking that they are sexually active?

I think he meant that the condom/semen could have an STD or STI (infection) on it and the kid would become infected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    9,928

STD's hello?

I'm not saying it's disturbing they got treated, i'm saying it's disturbing BOTH children played with it and one put it in their mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrynalyne    8,143

Because there isn't a national DNA database. DNA testing probably wouldn't reveal the culprit.

I think he meant that the condom/semen could have an STD or STI (infection) on it and the kid would become infected.

Right, but if only one kid ate it, why did both have to be treated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
compl3x    6,257

Right, but if only one kid ate it, why did both have to be treated?

Umm idk, to make sure the other kid didn't also pick it up and put it in his mouth? Kids have a tendancy to do stuff like that. It seems with something like this, being thorough would be prudent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrynalyne    8,143

Umm idk, to make sure the other kid didn't also pick it up and put it in his mouth? Kids have a tendancy to do stuff like that. It seems with something like this, being thorough would be prudent.

So...swapping like warwagon said.

:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.