No need for a gag order on this one. :huh:

Cody Larson, 24, allegedly vomited up 14 bags of heroin in front of police officers Sunday.

Police in Riverdale, N.J., say they were responding to a report of a man snorting heroin in a Walmart parking lot, when they confronted Larson -- a Walmart employee -- who was sitting in his Chevy Camaro.

Larson allegedly admitted that he had been snorting heroin, and officers searched his car. While they were searching, officers say Larson vomited up 14 bags of the stuff.

Witnesses told police they had seen Larson swallowing something as the cruiser drove into the parking lot.

The Pompon Lakes man was slapped with a slew of drug charges, as well as tampering with evidence and driving an unregistered vehicle.

He was released from jail on his own recognizance, and will appear in court on March.

source

The Pompon Lakes man was slapped with a slew of drug charges, as well as tampering with evidence and driving an unregistered vehicle.

He was released from jail on his own recognizance, and will appear in court on March

They just released him and hopes he shows up for his court date after all of that? Wow!

• 8 months later...

Sounds like a mighty expensive habit.. No wonder he shops at Wal-mart.

you should read you own articles.... :laugh:....but the unions will blame low wages.

Larson -- a Walmart employee -- who was sitting in his Chevy Camaro.

All of them do lol. Good place to meet women though, if you're single,but there is alot of drama there. Too bad the manages treat people like crap. I think walmart is a terrible company and i hope one day i make a store that overtakes it . I will never threat my employees the way they do.